My man

Me and amber spoke to Eva for a bit before bill and Tom came back in with there uncle. He said something in German to Eva and she nodded and left the room. I don't know German that well all I could understand was the word woman and please. Tom basically clung to me when he came in. Holding my hips, kissing my neck and playing with my hair. I knew he was in the mood but how? He just spoke to his uncle how would that turn him on. We went and sat in the lobby of the house as some more of Tom and bill's family came over to say hello. I noticed a slim tall woman with blond hair looking at Tom. She saw me and gave me a smirk before walking over to us.

"Hello boys" she said in a seductive voice and Tom looked very uncomfortable when she spoke.

She was almost trying to tease Tom as she slid me aside and sat next to Tom leaning close to him and playing with his cornrows. The anger in me was getting high as I was her touching him. She went to give him a kiss on the cheek before I pulled her back violently catching her by surprise.

"Do you mind!" I snapped and the girl looked pissed.

"And who do you think you are touching me!" She spat back.

"Who do you think you are coming over here and touching up my man!" I said not realising I called Tom my man.

The girl laughed at me.

"Your man, he has slept with half the girls in Germany and more across the world, once your all used up it will be bye bye to you and on to the next slut that comes his way" she said with a smirk.

"And how would you know" I said as I crossed my arms and looked her up and down.

"Because I was his girl before and" she said as a big smile appeared on her face.

"I'm pregnant with his baby" she said putting her hand on her clearly flat stomach.

"Shut the fuck up Bailey, the last time I fucked you was 4 months ago and clearly your not 4 months pregnant" Tom said as he stud up and got in Baileys face.

"Watch Tom, one's she is all used up you will come crawling back to me like always" Bailey replied.

Tom got really close to her.

"Your all used up, I don't want I girl who had slept with every man that's looks at her, god knows what kind of STDs you have by now" Tom replied and Bailey backed up.

She went to say something but stormed off. Tom turned to look at me with a smirk.

"So I'm your man?" He asked teasing me.

"Shut up" I said with a smile as he pulled me in and kissed me.

Bill came over from getting a drink after hearing the fight.

"Was that Bailey?" He asked.

"Yh, psycho bitch tried to get with me again and said she was pregnant" Tom said as he pulled away from me.

"Man, she needs to be put down" bill said sipping his drink as a smirk appeared on toms face.

"No Tom, I didn't mean it like that" bill said knowing what Tom was thinking.

"But it would be easier for everyone if she was 'put down'" Tom said looking for her.

"Whatever I'm not getting involved with your problems Tom" bill said as he sat down next to amber.

Tom smiled at me and took my hand and led me over to Bailey.

"Ok it looks like she is going into the bathroom" Tom said.

"Ok and?" I asked.

"Well I can't go into the woman's toilet so go after her and knock her out or something" Tom said.

"What! Are you crazy!" I replied.

"Just do it Remi" Tom replied and pushed me towards the bathroom.

I slowly walked into the bathroom and saw Bailey at the sink. I just swung at her and hit her hard around the back of her head. She hit the floor and I realised I had actually knocked her out with one punch. I poked my head out to sign to Tom I did it and he smiled and came into the bathroom when no one was looking. Tom looked at Bailey impressed.

"Dam one punch" Tom said and I nodded as I ran my fist under cold water to help with the pain.

"Now what do we do?" I asked.

"I'm going to take her to my car and then drive her away from the house" Tom replied.

Tom picked her up so it looked like she was passed out and we walked out the back door so no one would see us. Tom put her in the back of the car and I got in the front and we drove away to a silent spot. I was scared the hole drive knowing what he was planning to do. Not long after we arrived at an abandoned supermarket and parked in the car park at the back. We got out and by now Bailey was awake. She sat up rubbing the back of her head as she looked around confused. She saw me then Tom and started smiling.

"See I knew you wanted me back" she said as she slowly got out of the car.

Tom just stud there as she came over to him. She wrapped her arms around him but Tom shoved her off and she fell to the floor. Tom pulled his gun out and the smug smile on her face quickly faded.

"So your picking this slut over me!" She said with an angry look on her face.

"Maybe" Tom said.

"You know you want me Tom, I'm better at everything" she said as she started to seductively cures herself to try and win Tom over.

"That shy won't work on me anymore" Tom said as he took the safety lock off the gun and pointed it at her.

She started pleading Tom not to shoot her and she would do anything. Tom just stud there as her annoying voice got louder and louder. I snapped and snatched the gun from Tom and shot Bailey. Ones I did I realised what I just did. I looked at her lifeless body and all the blood and I threw up as I dropped the gun. Tom slowly walked over and picked up his gun in surprise.

"Shit, Remi" he said in a surprised voice.

"What the fuck have I done!" I said as I looked over at Bailey again.

"I- I just shot someone!" I said.

"I'm going to go to jail" I said as I sat on the floor panicking.

"No you won't" Tom said as he rubbed my back to comfort me.

"But how I killed someone!" I replied shaking from how panicked I was.

"Because your with me, now we need to go before anyone sees us" Tom said and helped me up and walked me to the car.

I looked at Baileys body as we drove away, why did I do that! What is wrong with me!

Tom called bill letting him know we where heading back and I just sat in silence. After we got back Liz was waiting by the door for me with a big smile. I got out and went over to her. She could tell something was wrong by my face.

"What happened?" She asked concerned.

I went to speak but nothing came out. Liz rubbed my back and walked me inside as Tom cleaned the blood off his car. Liz walked me to toms room and sat me on the bed before going into the bathroom and turns the bath on for me.

"Here, I started the bath for you so you will be relaxed and what ever happened you can tell me when your ready" she said after handing me a towel and rubbing my shoulder as she walked over to the door and closed it.

I sat on the bed looking at the wall regretting what I just did. Yh she was a bitch but there was no need for her to die. I went into the bathroom and got into the bath to get the blood off me that had gotten on me. Not lodes just some on my face and chest. I sat in the bath for a bit to calm down and think about what had just happened since it all happened so quickly.