What is her problem?

I was laying in bed since it it was cold and didn't want to get up. My eyes where close but I was awake. I heard Tom start to groan as he woke up, my eyes where still closed. I felt Tom wrap his arms around me and dug his face into my neck. He kept groaning lightly and moving, he was probably having a bad dream i thought. After about 10 minutes he woke up and sat up, I looked over my shoulder at him and he had his face in his hands.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Tom looked at me in shock.

"What, did you have a bad dream?" I asked again.

"Not a bad dream" Tom replied and rubbed his eyes.

"What was it about?" I asked.

Tom smirked.

"Oh god" I replied.

"So basically me and you where getting it on in the living room for some reason, and then we where in my car, it was all over the place" tom replied.

I laughed as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What a dream" I replied.

"Ik, I'm inspired now" Tom said as he lent in and kissed me.

I kissed him back and made out, it was about to escalate but bill came in. We both looked at him and we just all looked at each other.

"I always come in at the wrong time" bill said making me laugh.

"God I need to get a lock for that door" Tom said.

"Or maybe bill needs to start knocking" I replied.

"Maybe I should" bill replied.

"What did you need anyway" Tom asked.

"Oh Yh, I need to talk to you" bill said.

"Oh I will go then" I said and got out of bed and went downstairs.

(Toms pov)

Bill shut the door behind remi as she left and came over to my bed.

"What is this all about" I asked as bill sat on my bed.

"It's about last night" bill replied.

"Yh what about it" I said as I laid back.

"So rose did something" bill replied.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"When the others girls went upstairs and Gustav went to the bathroom she got ontop of you" bill replied.

I sat back up in shock.

"She did what!" I replied.

"No, no wait don't get mad, I don't want Remi to find out" bill replied.

Bill didn't want Remi to have another slip, especially so close to halloween.

"Wait so rose sat on my lap?, i thought that was Remi" I replied.

"Ik, you called her princess, you never call anyone princess" bill replied.

"What do you want me to do then, just let it slide" I replied.

"Well we can't have Remi knowing or Gustav, maybe we can tell Gustav after the party but not Remi, we can't be having her hurt our girls" bill replied.

"Fuck" I muttered.

I wanted to storm into Gustavs room and smack rose for trying to get with me but if Remi found out it wouldn't be good.

"I say we tell Gustav later on and keep this from Remi, let's just hope rose doesn't try something like this again" bill replied.