Shopping spree: pt 1

(Bills pov)

Amber came downstairs looking really tired as she sat at the kitchen Island and put her head down.

"You good?" I asked.

"No, all I want is to sleep in but Tom and Remi are being WAY to loud, it's 10 am for god sake!" Amber replied.

"That's my brother for you" I replied as I jumped onto the counter and sat on it.

"Remi only came back yesterday, and all ready Tom wants sex of her" amber said reaching for my coffee in front of her.

I nodded and Liz came into the kitchen with rose.

"Do we have any flower, I want to make Remi some pancakes to welcome her back" Liz asked with a smile.

"She all ready had her breakfast" amber said pointing to toms room making me chuckle.

"Yh I think we do let me look" I replied and started looking in the cupboard behind me.

"Amber you look rough" rose said.

"Blame them, 10 in the morning, I don't know how Remi can put up with his needs like this" amber replied.

"Here" u said as I put the flower on the counter.

Liz chuckled at what amber said as she grabbed the other things she needed and started making some pancakes.

"Wait do you hear that" amber said looking at the ceiling.

"Hear what?" Liz replied.

"Nothing, silence, there done, I'm going back to bed then" amber said and practically ran up stairs back to bed.

"That girl and her sleep" I muttered.

"Tom and his sex!" Amber shouted from upstairs making everyone laugh.

(Remi's pov)

I was laying in bed catching my breath as Tom went to take a shower. I sat up and covered myself with the blanket as I looked around for my clothes. I got dressed and fixed myself up a bit before going down stairs.

"God look who it is" bill said looking surprised.

"Speak of the devil" Liz added.

"Morning to you to" u said and sat down.

Liz put some pancakes infront of me with a smile.

"What are these for" I asked with a grin.

"Just to say welcome back, and because you love pancakes so" she replied.

"Aw thanks" I replied and started to eat them.

Tom came down not long after.

He stole one of my pancakes and ate it infront of me.

"No need to steal Remi's food Tom, here" Liz said and handed Tom his own plate.

I took of of his.

"Don't even cuz, you took mine so I take yours" I said and ate it. As

He smirked at me and sat down.

(A few hours later)

Me and the girls all went shopping to get rose some clothes, bill came with and the others went out for a "Business thing" as Tom said.

We all went around the shops helping rose pick some clothes and picking up some new things for ourselves to. We got McDonald's after as we all showed bill what we got. I got some sleep clothes so I wasn't wearing toms boxers and shirts all the time and some more casual clothes since most of my clothes where sexy short skirts and dresses. The others met us at McDonald's after we all finished our food. Tom came over to me and kissed my neck.

"What did you get princess?" Tom asked as he looked in my bags.

"Just some more basic clothes nothing crazy" I replied.

"Nothing new for me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Don't I have enough matching sets" I giggled.

"Maybe I'm bored of them all ready" Tom said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Go and pick some out then, Victoria's Secret is still open" I replied.

"You don't want to come?" He asked.

"No, surprise me" I replied and he stud up and went into vs.

"Ok now what" amber said as she put her drink down.

"I don't know, we have been in every shop here" I replied.

"OH I KNOW!" Liz said.

"Can we get our nails done bill" Liz asked.

"I don't know" bill said looking around for Tom.

"Oh please, then that's it we are done" amber said.

"Yh bill please" I added and we all begged him.

"Ok yes" bill said and we all got excited.

"You two wait for Tom and tell him we will be in the Beauty shop" bill said to Georg and Gustav.

We all sat down and started to tell the people what we wanted for our nails. I got some red nails with gems, Liz got pink tips on white nails, amber got red and white nails and rose got some nude nails. Tom came in with a big vs bag full of stuff with a big smile on his face.

"Ok all done" the nail tech said and I stud up.

I thanked him and we all headed back. We got into our cars and Gustav went with bill since his leg wasn't fully healed yet.

"So what did you get me" I asked as I tried to peek in the vs bag.

Tom moved it and put it on the floor by his feet.

"It's a surprise remember" Tom teased.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat and looked out the window.

———————————————

This one is short but I will add on to it later today :))