Back in Germany

We got up bright and early the next morning so we could get our flight back. We had all packed up and made our way to the airport. We got the same "vip" treatment as before and got our own plane again. We all sat in business. We all basically fell asleep the second we took off since we had all gotten up so easily but the flight attendant woke us up before we landed. I stretched and stud up to go to the bathroom. I went to clothes the door but Tom opened it and came inside the bathroom with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Ever had sex on a plane?" Tom asked.

"No" I replied confusing.

Tom smirked and pushed me up against the sink and started kissing me. I kissed him back as he used his hands to explore my body. Tom moved him mouth from my lips to my neck and started nibbling at it slightly as he tugged at my skirt. He lifted me up onto the sink as he kept kissing my neck. Tom lifted up my skirt and I undid his belt. His hands slid up my shirt before pulling it off. He spun me around and pulled down he trousers. I can't believe I'm about to do this in a plane bathroom!

"Ready" he muttered and I nodded my head.

He roughly pushed himself inside me making me push against the sink hard. I gripped the sink as Tom waisted no time and got to work. He was breathing heavily on the back of my neck since he started to kiss it again but biting me this time. I started moaning in pain and pleasure but I had to cover my mouth so nobody would hear me threw the think walls. Tom kept speeding up making it even harder to stay quiet.

"Struggling?" Tom muttered this a slight chuckle.

"Shut up" I moaned quietly as I threw my head down.

Tom chuckled again as he kissed my neck and gripped me by my hips as he slammed against them. My breathing got closer together letting Tom know I was nearly there. He flipped me over again and got really close to my face.

"That's it princess" he muttered before pulling me closer to him and kissing me.

We both climaxed and my legs felt like jelly since I had been stud up. Tom held me close as he caught our breath.

"Now you can say you've had sex in an airplane bathroom" Tom said.

"Good, I will add it to the list of weird places we've done it" I said as I put my shirt back on.

"Yh you can" Tom said as he fixed himself up.

"Oh shit" I said as i looked in the mirror.

"What, oh"Tom said looking at me but started laughing when he saw my neck.

"It's not funny, look how big it is!" I said as I looked at the love bite Tom had left on my neck.

"Just marking my territory" he replied as he took a closer look at it.

"Dam it's a deep purple" he added as he rubbed his thumb over it.

"What will I tell everyone" I said.

"That is was me" he replied.

"Ha ha" I said and lightly pushed him.

I used my hair to cover my neck as me and Tom went back to our seats. I went and sat next to amber who was still waking up.

"I know what you just did" he said with her eyes closed and I big smile on her face.

"You heard?!" I asked.

"No" amber said as she opened her eyes and sat up.

"You and Tom going into the toilet for 5 minutes, it's obvious what you did, plus that big hickey on your neck" she said as he pointed to my neck.