Horror movie?

I may or may not of forgot to write any chapters for 4 days 🤓.

BUT FORGIVE ME I'm backkkk!!

—————————————————————

"He better not become a problem" bill said as the man walked away.

"It's minor" Tom replied and walked over to the bar across from the racetrack. Gustav and Georg where already in there.

"Drinking already" bill chuckled as we walked into the bar.

"I just beat Georg in that race for the first time, I'm celebrating" Gustav replied.

Tom grabbed my waist and pulled me backwards into him.

"And what do I get for winning?" Tom asked.

"Wait and see" I replied and Tom smirked.

He went over to the bar and ordered some drinks. I went outside to amber and the other girls and they where helping amber out of the car. They helped her walk over to bar. Tom handed me a drink and we all sat around a table.

"Remi I need the toilet can you help me?" Amber asked and I helped her walk over to the toilet.

We got in there and amber turns to me.

"Can you tell me the truth, bill won't and I know something happened the day I got shot, I saw a letter and it said time of death on it and my name, did I die?" Amber asked.

Bill didn't want me to tell amber, he wanted her to focus of getting better and not worry about anything.

"You did but bill got you to the hospital just in time, just don't tell him that you know he told me not to say anything" I replied.

Amber smiled at me and slowly walked into one of the bathroom stalls.

We stayed for about an hour and we all went back to the house. Tom went into his secret room downstairs and everyone els ether went to there room or was in the living room. I knocked on the door to toms room and he opened the door.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm bored can I sit in here with you?" I asked.

Tom looked behind him before answering me.

"Umm hold on" he said and close the door.

I heard him putting things away. Probably playboy magazines I thought with a smile. He opened the door and let me in.

"Just sit there and don't touch anything it's all covered in oil" Tom said as I walked over to a desk chair where he told me to sit.

It wasn't anything fancy just lodes of car parts and a big safe where I'm guessing he keeps his money and stuff.

"Just let me finish this and then you can give me my prize for winning" Tom said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile as Tom did something to a car part.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making my car go faster since that man thinks I cheated" Tom replied.

He took the car part out to his car and brought the other part he had replaced back inside.

"There that should make it a bit faster" Tom said and used a piece of cloth to wipe his face.

He walked over to me and picked me up and placed me onto the desk with his hands on my hips. I started kissing his neck and he started to pull me in closer. He gripped my tightly letting me know he was enjoying what I was doing. I stopped kissing his neck and started kissing his lips instead. Tom started to grunt and breathing heavy. His grip on me got tighter and tighter. Tom sat down in his chair and took me with him so I was on his lap still kissing. We started to undress each other from the waist down. I slightly pulled his trousers down and he did the same for me just incase someone walked in.