Just wait

"Ok girls we will leave you alone so you can get to know each other" Gustav said as the guys left.

Courtney Liz and amber all sat on the sofa and Liz signed for me to join them.

"So Remi, how long have you been toms girl?" Courtney asked.

"A few months now, how do you know Gustav?" I asked.

"Oh my cousin is part of there friend group and he introduced me to Gustav and I've known him for about a year now" Courtney replied.

"You know what it means right?" I replied.

Courtney gave me a confused look.

"If one of guys bring you here, you are one of us now, you can't leave" I replied.

"What?" Courtney replied.

"Remi" Liz whispered to me sighing for me to stop.

"No she has the right to know what is happening" I replied.

"I didn't think Gustav was like this, but why?" Courtney replied.

"We don't know, it's not all bad as long as you listen to them, I learned that from remi" amber replied.

"Here, let me show you where you will stay" Liz said as she helped Courtney up.

"Really remi" amber said as Liz and Courtney went upstairs.

"What, you would want to know what your getting into as well" I replied.

"I know but she just got here" amber replied.

"I know" I replied.

(A few hours later)

I was in toms room reading a book I had found when Tom walked in.

"I'm never racing with no sleep again" Tom replied as he slowly walked into the room.

"I did tell you not to" I replied.

Tom looked behind him then shut the door and came over to me.

"Want to come for a drive?" Tom asked.

Better then reading a random book.

"Sure" I said and went to get up but Tom stopped me.

"Wait" he said and I could hear cars leaving the garage.

"Ok we can go now" Tom said and we both went down to his car.

Why did he wait for the guys to leave first? We got into toms car and drove to the city like normal but stopped infront of building with the other guys cars outside to. We went into the building and Tom was telling me about these people who did bad things and wouldn't leave tom or his gang alone.

"Everything we do or everywhere we go there put to get us" Tom said as we walked up some stairs.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because they owe us some favours and they think they don't owe us anything" Tom replied.

Tom told me to wait outside the room we where infront of as he opens the door and went inside. I could hear bill Gustav and Georg in the room and they all started talking in German. After a few minutes Tom opened the door and pulled me into the room by my hand and bill looked pissed.

"Ich habe dir gesagt, du sollst sie nicht mitbringen!"
(I told you not to bring her!) bill said.

"Sie kann uns bei der Rechnungsstellung helfen!"
(She can help us bill!) Tom replied.

"What's going on" I asked as I looked around the room.

There where about five people tired to chairs with cuts and bruises on there faces.