Party?

I woke up to Tom making lodes of noise as he looked for something.

"Can you shut up" I said as I turned around.

"Shut up, you should be dead for what you pulled yesterday" Tom replied.

I sat up at looked at him.

"Why, because I want to be free" I snapped.

"I've claimed you now, there is no freedom" he replied.

I rolled my eyes and gave up arguing with him. I got out of bed and went to Liz to borrow some clothes.

"We will get you some clothes today so you don't keep taking liz's clothes" tom said before I left the room.

"What ever" I replied.

I went over to George's room and went to open the door but stopped when I heard moaning. I stepped back and slowly walked back to toms room.

"Where are your clothes?" Tom asked confused because I was still in his top.

"There having a morning session" I replied as I sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

"I will get them" Tom said and threw the shirt in his hand on the floor and went to George's room.

I was surprised and went to toms door and watched him just walk in. I heard Georg say something to him but I didn't catch what it was. Not long after Tom walked out with some clothes and shut George's door and threw them at me.

"There" Tom said as he went back to what he was doing.

I looked down at what he picked out and saw a tiny black dress and some over the knee heal boots.

"That will look good on you" Tom said smirking to himself

"And you expect me to wear this to the shopping centre?" I asked confused

"What's wrong with it" he replied and I put the dress to my body.

"This will just about cover me" I said.

"Good why not show your self off" he replied as he put his top on.

I went to the bathroom to change and Tom stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To change?, or do you not trust me to be in the bathroom alone" I replied.

"What's wrong with right here?" He asked.

"You want me to change right here?" I replied.

He gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I said and started to undress.

I tried to be quick with it so nothing happens and I slipped the dress on. I struggled to do up the zip at the back. Tom came up behind me and pulled be close by my waist. He kissed my shoulder and went up to my neck. I felt my stomach flip as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. His touch weakened me. He zipped up the dress and walked away. I stud there confused for a second before doing my hair and makeup. I went downstairs and saw all the girls all done up.

"Ready to go!" Tilly asked.

"Um Yh I think" I replied.

Liz and bill came down and got some food. Tom came down not long after and sat down on the sofa.
Liz and bill finished there food and we all got in the car and left.

We arrived not long later and went into the shopping centre.

"Ah I'm so excited let's to Victoria's Secret first" tilly said as she jumped in and down.