Tony

(Toms pov)

I was sat in bills room with everyone waiting for Remi to wake up. It had been about 2 hours since I woke up and Remi normally got up ether before or not long after me. I went to check to see if she was ok but when I went into my room I couldn't find her.

"Shit" I muttered after looking everywhere.

I went back to bills room annoyed since she had probably ran off again.

"Guys Remi is gone again" I said and all the guys got up to help me look for her.

She wasn't in the building and no where in the streets. I got anger the more we looked and still no sign of her.

"She couldn't of gotten far, she has no money or phone" bill said as we finished looking in the last shop.

I saw a familiar car. It was him, he found us. I called the hole gang I had in that Area and told them to meet us. I put my phone in my pocket and went over to the car expecting to see the boss tony but instead I saw 3 of his helpers chilling in the car. I swung the door open and grabbed the closest guy to me.

"Where the fuck is tony" I said as the other men drew there guns at me.

Bill Gustav and Georg all drew there's out to. The man I had in my grip just smirked at me so I slammed him hard into the car.

"Where is he" u said again.

"You think you scare me" the man chuckled.

"I don't give a fuck if your scared of me because ether way I can put a bullet threw your fucking head now tell me" I said pushing him harder against the car.

The man chuckled again and went to hit me but I threw him onto the floor and stud on his wrists making him moan in pain.

"I will brake them, tell me!" I said as I slightly twisted my foot on his wrist.

"Fuck ok ok he is in the old furniture factory" he spat at me and I smiled.

"See not so hard" I said and let him up.

He went for me again so I used my gun and hit him in the head causing him to hit the floor. The other men ran to him to make sure he was ok. My gang showed up and I told them where we where going and we all headed to the factory.

(Remi's pov)

I woke up to a hard kick to the stomach. I went to put my hands on my stomach but they where tied around a pipe.

"Hello princess" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a man with a big slash across his eye looking at me. He came closer to me and put his face really close to mine.

"Why where you all alone on the streets, Tom never lets his girls out alone" he man asked.

"I'm not his girl" I replied.

"Oh really" the man said and pulled my top down to look at my neck.

"Then what are those" he asked.

I tried to get my hands free but failed. The man held my neck as he slowly started to kiss it. It made me want to gag.

"Get off!" I yelled and he backed up.

He looked surprised that I yelled at him. He gave me a hard slap and forced me to look at him.

"Never speak up to me woman" he replied.

I felt tears run down my face and I felt his hand start to touch me. First my thighs then my waist and then my chest.

"Let's have some fun since your 'not toms girl'" he said and started to pull my trousers down.

I tried to stop him but it was hard without my hands. He went for my underwear but the loud sound of a gun shot stopped him. He looked behind him to find Tom and a big group of people stud behind him. Tom looked surprised to see me but pissed at the same time.

"Back up" Tom said and the man stud up.

"Tom" the man said with a smirk.

"Tony" Tom replied.

"I hope your here to pay me my other half" tony said trying to look confident but he knew that Tom and the others just ran threw the building had killed everyone in his group. He was on his own with about 30 men all pointing a gun at him.

"Your funny" Tom said and pulled the trigger on his gun.

Blood hit my face and a sharp pain started in my ankle . I looked down and saw lodes of blood. I shouted in pain and Tom realised that the bullet had hit me to. He came over and looked at my ankle. Bill came over and untied me.

"It's not that deep it should be fine" Tom said.

"No what if you hit a fucking vain or something!" I shouted.

"Then take this as punishment for running off" he replied and helped me up.

I obviously couldn't walk so Tom had to carry me out of the factory. He thanked all the men that helped him and we left. We got back to the hotel and Liz helped me with my ankle. She took the bullet out and stitched me up.

"Just let that heal for about a month maybe and it should be ok" she said as she packed away the medical box.

"Thanks Liz" I said as i laid down on the bed.

Liz smiled at me "that's what friends are for" she said as she left.

As she left Tom came in.

"You all done?" He asked.

"Yh" u replied as sat up slightly with a grunt from the pain.

Tom sat by me with a wet cloth and started to clean the blood off my body.

"How did he find you" Tom asked.

"I don't remember" I replied.

"Bull shit I know you ran off again" he replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't start" he replied.

He pulled my top down slightly to get the blood off my chest. He was in a bed mood again. He finished cleaning me up and the threw the clothes aside and laid down next to me.

"No thank you?" He asked.

"Oh right, thanks for shooting me" I replied.

"Fine, I should of lift you with tony and let him have you, he was clearly having fun" he replied.

"I thought you didn't like your girls with other men" I said as I went to turn away but moved my leg to fast.

I made a noise from the pain and Tom gently pushed me back down on the bed.

"Stop moving so much or it will hurt" he said.

"Fine" I said and got comfortable so I could take a nap.

My head was throbbing along with my ankle, I just wanted to get to sleep so I wouldn't feel the pain.

"We will head back tomorrow so get some rest" Tom said and went into the bathroom.

I'm guessing to take a shower or something. But even tho he was in a mood he was gentle and concerned about me. I like him when he is like this over his anger violent side. I was about to fell asleep when I heard Tom come out the bathroom. I was to tiered to open my eyes and look at him so I just stayed where I was. I felt him kiss my shoulder and then my head softly. I heard the door closed and I big smile came on my face.