Another win

I helped Liz off the floor and she didn't dare look at Tom. He was such an asshole couldn't even let me out of his sight for 3 minutes without going crazy.

Georg came over and took Liz away and Tom dragged me into his room. He pushed me up agents the dresser and got in my face.

"You lied to me" he said in a low tone.

"How" I said

"Why would you go into the spare room to talk about girl things" he replied

"Umm for privacy" I replied angry and my lip still throbbing.

He pushed the dresser back taking me with it as he stepped back. I stud up straight and licked my lip the clean the blood and sharp sting made me flinch.

"Stop being dramatic" Tom said rolling his eyes.

"I'm not I just got punched in the fucking lip!" I snapped and got a pissed face from Tom.

"Who are you speaking to!" He replied in a tone that made me afraid.

He walked over to me to look at my lip.

"That we'll be gone in a few days" he said

"Whatever" I replied.

Later in the afternoon I was locked in the room again Tom still throwing demands at me. He had just woken up from a nap and I could tell it was a dirty dream from the sound he was making. He sat up and cupped his face with his hands. I watched him curiously and then he turned to me.

"What" I said and he just jumped ontop of me.

"Get off!" I snapped but he ignored me and pinned my arms down and kissed my neck.

I tried to get free but gave up after a few seconds. His grip was to strong for me. I will admit I did like it but I didn't want him to know this. We kept kissing my neck and using his leg to try and stimulate me.

"Touch me" he said

"What" I responded

"Do it" he demanded and let go of my hands and gripped my waist pulling me closer.

I didn't want a busted eye to Match my lip so I did what he told me to do. I put my hands on his chest and felt his body. Dam he was built I thought. He made a satisfied grunt and started to kiss my chest. Me moved his leg more and I had to keep a grown in to show I wasn't enjoying it even tho I was. I didn't want him to think fucking me would win me over.

"You don't like it?" He asked and I kept silent.
"Fine" he added and put his hand down my trousers.

I was screaming on the inside. He started playing with me and I tried my best to keep a straight face. I was just about to give in until he grunted out of pain and flipped onto the bed. He had lend on his leg for to long and it started hurting him again.

He had his eyes shut from the pain and I was still in the said position he had left me in.

"The other girls love that" he said making me feel jealous.

Even if He kidnapped me and hit me I hated the thought of him with someone els, if he was going to keep me here to be 'his' woman.

"Well I'm not all the other sluts you have been with" I replied turning away.

"Yh you aren't" he replied with a smirk.

Tom fell asleep and forgot to lock the bedroom door. I left to go into the room I hid my phone in to see if Emma and Zoey had an update for me. I moved the box I hid it under and saw it was gone. Maybe I put it somewhere els. I looked around and couldn't find it, shit where has it gone. I heard it buzzing so I walked towards the sound and it was coming from behind the door. It opened and I was met with Tom and he didn't look happy. I could see my phone in his pocket.