???

(Toms pov)

I woke up before Remi did which never normally happens, I let her sleep in and took a shower to wake myself up. I was in the shower for quite a long time before finishing up and coming out. Remi was still asleep so I went to wake her up. I lifted the sheets off her and saw blood, lodes of it. This was to much blood to be her period. I saw her arm was slit down ways and knew how dangerous that was, she might of cut into a vain or something. I didn't know how long ago she did it to I felt her face, it was cold. I quickly picked her up and shouted for everyone to wake up as I rushed down to my car.

"What happened!" Bill said as he ran out his room.

"Remi slit her wrists, I need to go to the hospital come with me" I said as I put Remi in the car.

Me and bill jumped in and rushed over to the hospital and took Remi inside.

"Help, she's lost a lot of blood!" I shouted as I ran inside.

The nurses looked scared of me and just looked at me.

"Fucking help her now!" I shouted and a man come over and led me and bill into a hospital room.

I put Remi on the bed as the doctor quickly pushed down on her wrists. Two nurses ran in and took me and bill out of the room. More people ran in to help Remi as I stud there. Watching more and more people go in to the room. Not long after they took Remi out and rushed her into surgery to stitch her up. I was in such a rush I forgot to put on a shirt but bill took off his jacket and gave it to me so I could cover up. We waited for about 3 hours until a doctor came over to up.

"She is lucky, she missed her vain by an inch but she is fine, she just need to be on bed rest for a week" the doctor said making feel so relieved.

"That's good" bill replied.

"She is asleep right now but when she is up you can see her" the doctor replied with a smile before walking away.

I threw myself back onto the chair behind me.

"Why the fuck did she do this" I muttered.

"I don't know Tom" bill replied.

(40 minutes later)

"Mr kaulitz, she is awake" the doctor said as he walked past.

Me and bill went into Remi's room and she was looking around confused. She spotted us and immediately started crying.

"I'm so sorry Tom I don't know what was going there my head" she said.

I shushed her as I hugged her. She held me tightly as she sobbed on my shoulder. I let go and bill hugged her as she kept repeating how sorry she was. The doctor poked his head in and signed for me and bill to come out.

"Back in a minute" bill said to Remi and we both stepped out.

"What the problem?" I asked.

The doctor looked at his clip bored looking nervous.

"We ran some tests on Remi to try and find out why she did what she did and" the doctor said before taking a second.

"She had ptsd, post traumatic stress disorder" the doctor replied.

Me and bill both looked at each other.

"Now this could go away but she will need these to help with the out breaks like the one she just had, we are surprised she did this but hopefully it should happen again but if it dose please put her in therapy to help, has she been threw anything traumatic in this past month?" The doctor asked.

I looked at bill worried.

"No nothing we know of" bill said confidently.

"Well if she says anything let me know" the doctor replied and walked away.

We went back into Remi's room and waited for her to get discharged.

(Remi's pov)

A few hours later I was sent home. When I walked into the living room everyone hugged me and welcomed me back. Tom kept me very close the hole time. We all ate some takeaway and watched a movie.

"So what happened last night, Tom was screaming like he was getting killed before he took you to the hospital" rose asked.

Tom looked over at her giving her a shut up look.

"I don't want to talk about it" I replied.

Rose continued to watch the film but I kept thinking about last night and started to panic. I was shaking and worried. To noticed and handed me some pills.

"What are these for?" I asked.

"Just take one, you fill feel better" Tom replied and handed me one.

I took it and sat back. Tom put his arm around me and pulled me onto him. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes waiting for the pill to kick in. I got really sleepy after about five minutes. I like I was high. I wanted to tell Tom I wanted to go to bed but I had no energy. Luckily Tom noticed me falling asleep.

"Ok I'm going to take Remi to bed" Tom said as he picked me up and helped me upstairs.

Everyone said good night as we walked over to the stairs. I couldn't walk very well and felt like I was floating. We got upstairs and into bed and Tom started to kiss my neck, letting me know he was in the mood. I wanted to but had no energy at all.

"Are you ok?" Tom asked when he saw me not responding to him kissing my neck.

"I'm fine just tired" I managed to get out.

"Oh ok, we don't need to do it tonight, maybe in the morning" to replied and stopping kissing me.

"Sorry I want to I just don't have a he energy for it, I feel funny" I replied.

"No it's ok, Yh you might do, those pills are to help you calm down" Tom replied.

"Definitely feel calm" I replied as I snuggled into Tom and closed my eyes.

Tom chuckled and held me as we went to sleep.

—————————————————

I rewrote this chapter cuz I didn't like the way I wrote it last time and changed the disorder cuz bipolar didn't make sense 💋💋