Where am I

"No thanks we are good" I heard someone say in a low muffled voice.

All I could see was white, like a cloud. I felt light like a feather.

"Are you sure sure, you haven't had eaten anything today?"

"Im not hungry thanks"

"Oh ok just let me know if you do"

I couldn't feel my body at all, and my head was killing me.

"Hello" I cryed out.

Did I ever say that or did I think I said it. It didn't feel like I spoke.

"Shit wait come back she is awake!" I heard someone shout.

Out of no where I felt multiple hands on me moving me and touching me. Putting lights in my eyes and poking my arm. I wanted to scream I was so scared. Where was I, why are these people touching me.

My vision and senses started coming back and I was in a hospital bed with a million wires attached to my body. All over my arms and chest.  I tried to get out of bed in a panic but I felt someone lay me back down gently.

"Wow easy, watch the cords Remi" I heard someone say.

Bill?

I looked over and saw bill stud over me fixing the wires that where surrounding me. His warm gently hand on my arm and his eyes watching the wires fixing them as I just looked at him.

"What" I asked.

"Your ok just relax, you are just confused" he said and rubbed my shoulder.

A doctor came in and looked surprised to see me.

"Well isn't this a lovely surprise" the doctor said with a smile.

The lights where hurting my eyes and couldn't make out much.

"Lights" I muttered.

"What was that?" Bill asked.

"The light is hurting her eyes, that's normal, let me shut them off" the doctor said and turned the lights off.

I could now see bill properly and a wake of emotions hit me. I started crying and hugged him. I don't know why I did but I just did.

"It may take about an hour for her to gain all consciousness but just don't let her fall asleep" the doctor said and left.

"What happened!" I asked as I looked around the hospital room.

"I will tell you when you are all there again" bill said.

After about and hour and a half I felt ok, I had eaten some food and drank some water as bill stayed with me the hole time.

"So what happened, all I remember is Tom getting mad at me for something" I asked and bill looked hesitant to tell me.

"Well Tom kind of, got rough with you and well, you have been in a coma for a few months, they said the way you came in they didn't think you would make it" bill replied.

"Tom beat me" I asked and bill nodded.

I looked around taking it all in and it started coming back to me. Tom pointing his gun at my face and beating me practically to death by the sound of it.

"He would be here but he couldn't be around you like this, he didn't think you would make it ether" bill replied.

"So he nearly killed me and he is upset" I said.

"Not really but basically" bill replied.

Bills phone started ringing and he stud up.

"I will be right back" he said and went into the hall.