Good girl

Me and liz where in the kitchen making food and drinking. Bill came in to see what we where doing.

"Why do you always drink when you cook?" Bill asked.

"Why do you always check on us every two seconds" I replied.

"To make sure you don't burn my beautiful house down" bill replied and we laughed.

Me and Liz finished the food and ate it.

"Oh Remi have you taken your pills today?" Bill asked as I went to leave.

"No, I feel fine I don't need them" I replied and went upstairs.

"But you need to take them every day" bill said as I walked away.

"Honestly bill I'm fine" I replied and went into toms room. 

Tom on the phone and looked stressed. He was walking around as he spoke to who ever was on the phone.

"Fine, whatever just make sure it gets done" Tom said and hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Nothing, just some work stuff" he replied.

I gave him a look.

"You don't need to say work anymore I know what you mean by it" I replied.

"Well it doesn't concern you" Tom replied.

"Why are you in a mood?" I asked.

"I'm not" Tom said as he turned around.

"I think you will find you are" I replied.

Tom turned back around with a pissed look on his face.

"I'm not just leave me alone" Tom replied.

I just stud there because I didn't want to leave and I wouldn't let Tom tell me what to do.

"Remi I mean it, leave me alone" Tom said since I didn't move.

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Don't make me force you out" Tom said and started to walk over to me.

He got right in my face and I just looked at him.

"You want to start this up again" Tom said.

I looked down and started to play with his belt as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't know" I replied.

Tom watched as I played with his belt, he made me look up at him.

"You fucking annoy me" Tom said before smashing his lips on mine roughly.

He pulled me close to him before throwing me onto the bed. Normally this would scare me but this time it made me excited. Tom pulled me towards him my my ankles. Tom was stud at the end of the bed as I was laying on the end of it looking up at him. He still looked angry which made me smirk. Tom pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. I started to take my clothes off to but Tom stopped me.

"I will do it" he said as he moved my hands and started to undress me.

Tom then pulled me even closer to him by my hips as he looked down at me.

"If you won't listen to me I will make you" he said as he started to slowly put himself inside me.

"Then make me" I said.

Tom started slowly thrusting as he held my hips tightly. Tom was trying his best not to be to rough with me. As he sped up I could feel him loosen up a little. Tom threw his head down as his mouth was slightly open. Our breathing got heavy and tom sped up even more. I looked away from tom from the sudden pleasure.