Baby

After we finished at the car fair we all went on a late night drive. Tom put red lights on in the car and rolled down all the windows and was blasting music. I looked up and saw the car had a sun roof!

"You like the car?" Tom asked.

"Very much!" I replied as I looked for the button to open the sun roof.

Tom found the button and opened it. I stud up and went threw the sun roof and let the cold night air hit me. Tom sped up as we drove threw the city. I sat back down in the car. Tom put his hand on my inner thigh. He then threw a pack of cigarettes at me.

"Light one" he said and I took one out and lit it.

I took a drag before giving it to Tom.

"Thank you baby" he said.

He called me baby?

We made it back to the house and Tom was being very touchy with me.

I went and took a shower because I wanted to feel relaxed since I STILL had a hangover. I got out of the shower and walked out the bathroom in my towel and saw tom sat on the bed.

"What?" I asked and tom just smirked at me.

"Come here" he said in a tone I hadn't heard before.

I walked over and he gripped my hips and pulled me close.

"You looked amazing today" he said looking at my towel "I struggled to control myself" he added.

I was surprised, he had never spoken so 'nicely' to me before. Tom bit his lip as he held me in place. Everything in me told me to shove him off but I kind of wanted to see how this would end. He was being so gentle for once. The room was dark, only the moon light coming threw the windows lit the room.

"I really liked the first time we met but I know I can do better now" Tom said as he pulled me even closer.

"Can you?" I said in a teasing way.

I don't know why but I wanted him, really bad. Maybe it was my lack of sex but I needed something.

"I think I can" Tom replied and untucked my towel.

I caught it before it fell.

"You think you get it so easy?" I said.

Tom took his shirt off and sat me on his lap.

"I need to earn this?, fine" he said and started to kiss my neck.

He held my firmly by the waist holding me close.

I ran my hands up his chest as I let him kiss my neck. It went from a kiss to a nibble to sucking. I new there would be a fat mark there after but I didn't care. I moved so I was sat with my legs either side to him and faced him. I rushed him and he fell back on the bed. I was now straddling him.

"That's enough" I said and slowly took off the towel.

Toms eyes lit up and held me by the waist.

Tom looked at my body, slowly letting himself memories it. I felt something poke me. Looked down and he was hard.

"All ready?" I said.

He smirked at me. He slid me back slightly and unbuckle his belt and took it off. He took his trousers off as well. Tom flipped me over so he was on top of me.

"Don't worry, this will be fun" he said as he slowly sped my legs and started to kiss my stomach.

His kisses got lower and lower. He slid his tongue inside of me and started to mess around. I griped the bed and not long after I was struggling to stay quiet.

"It's ok baby, make as much noise as you need" Tom said as he got into my face and pressed himself against me making both of us shiver.

Tom took off his boxers so now we where skin to skin.

"Do you want me?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Say it, say what you want, tell me what you want me to do to you" he said "I want to hear you say it" he added as he pushed himself harder against me.

"I want you" I muttered.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes" I muttered.

"Say it again" he replied.

I gave him a hard kiss and pushed him closer to me.

"Give it to me" I said making Tom smile.

"Ok baby" he said and slowly slid himself inside of me.

We both let out a low moan as tom started slowly started thrusting. Not long after he sped up. He grabbed the head bored to deal with the pleasure and I grabbed onto him. I couldn't keep quite anymore and I just let myself enjoy it.

"Say my name" Tom said speeding up.

"Tom" I mumbled.

"Louder" he said as he sped up more.

"Tom!" I shouted followed by moans.

"Good girl" he muttered.

With one last push we both climaxed and Tom let himself fall onto me. He laid his head on my chest as he caught his breath.

I fell asleep not long after.

I woke up and went into the bathroom to pee and saw the hickey on my neck from last night. It was a deep purple and was huge. This was going to be hard to cover. I got onto some clothes and went downstairs to get some food and saw Liz sat at the kitchen table.

"Morning" she said

"Morning" I replied.

"Someone had fun" she said looking at my neck.

"You heard?" I asked.

"I think the hole rode heard you" she replied.

"Oh shit" I replied as I laughed.