Help!

I sat there with all the cars side by side so me and the girls could see each other. I looked around and tried the car door. Locked obviously and no way for me to get out. I was looking around the car for something to brake the glass and the sound of multiple guns going off and all of the boys running out of the warehouse and into the car.

"What the fuck was that!" I said and Tom just ignored me and sped off.

I saw some blood seeping threw his trousers. He looked uncomfortable and was moving his leg a lot to try and ignore the pain. We then drove to a building and bill helped Tom out of the car and tried to walk like he hadn't been shot in the leg but he was still limping. Tom turned to his car.

"Someone bring her in" he said before him and bill went inside.

Georg made his way over. "Come on" he said and I sat there with my arms crossed.

He opens his jacket expecting his gun and I got out and went in with him.

There where lodes of men who ran to Tom and rushed him into a room and shut the door.

"Sit there and don't move" Georg said and went into a different room.

There where still people around me and kept a close eye on me making sure I stayed put.

After about 30 minutes bill and another man help tom limp out of the room and sat I'm down next to me. That's what he gets, he kidnapped me just because he liked the look of me and he drugged me the first time. He adjusted himself in the chair with a grunt. He had a bandage wrapped around his leg and the blood was leaking threw.

"What is this place?" I asked and he made a face from the pain.

"Our headquarters, for work" he replied thinking I didn't know he was in a gang.

"I know your in a gang I'm not stupid" I said earning a surprised look from Tom.

"Oh" he said looking away.

"I mean this big building the guns and the girls" I said

"To obvious with the gun" he said trying to be sarcastic.

"Come on Tom let's get back so you can rest" bill said helping him up.

Tom limped over to the car and got in and started driving. We got back and bill helped him upstairs to his room. I didn't want to sit in the same room as him but I had nowhere else to go and because he was in the room I couldn't use my phone yet.

"Replace my bandage" Tom said making me give him a look.

"excuse me?" I said surprised at his demands.

"You heard me" he replied

"No, you got shot not my fault" I said

He got pissed because I was being 'bitchy' plus the pain he was in he snapped at me.

"What is your fucking problem" he said grabbing his gun and held it in his hand. "I'm getting really sick of you" he added

"Then let me go!" I snapped

"I can't now, you have been reported missing and I can't risk, you might say something" he replied

I sat up with a pleading look "I want say a thing I swear" I said begging him.

He chuckled at me "and why would I let such a beautiful girl like you go?" He said making me feel angry again. Why dose he think he can keep me here, I needed to use my phone so I can call for help but it started to annoy me that my freedom was just a few meters away and Tom was in the way, like always.

"Change my bandage I want tell you again they are in bills coat pocket by the door, and it's locked so don't even try" he said wavering his gun around.

I stud up and left to get the stupid bandages. I was so angry I wanted to cry. I got the bandages from bills coat pocket and look them up to toms room. He was now shirtless with aa red open button down flannel. I don't know what he was trying to do, yes he is hot but I hate him for keeping me prisoner in this house. I threw the bandages on the bed and sat above his leg.

"Show me the wound then" I said annoyed. Tom understand his belt and pulled his jeans down so I could get to it.

He left his boxers exposed to try and turn me on or something but I was not in the mood for him. I unwrapped the old bandage and wrapped a new one on.

"This part will hurt" I said and pulled a tight not over the wound to stop it from bleeding through so fast.

"Fuck that hurt, nick didn't do that!" He said and shot his head back.

"Well he didn't do it right then did he" I said as I put the stuff on the table next to me and laid back down.

A knock on the door made me jump "come in" Tom said still in pain from me tightly wrapping his wound. Liz popped her head in

"Remi can I talk to you real quick?" She asked

"No you can talk to her in here" Tom replied

"It's a girl subject I know you don't like to hear it" she replied and Tom made a face

"Ok ok fine be quick" he said and I went out to her.

"What's wrong" I asked as I closed the door and she shushed me and dragged me into an empty room at the end of the hall.

"I know about your phone" she said and I went pale.

"No don't worry I won't tell here" she said and pulled it from her pocket and handed it to me.

"What how did you find it?" I asked

Tom told me to help me find his watch and I pulled out the drawers and it fell, he asked what fell and I picked it up and said it was a tv remote but I could tell it was yours it has your name on the Lock Screen" she said as I flipped it open to see it had full charge.

I hugged her "thank you for not telling on me" I said and she hugged me back.

"No problem that's what friends are for" she says and I started crying.

She made it bearable there and now I knew I could trust her. She obviously wanted out just as much as I did. She left and I called Emma again.

"Emma!" I said

"Remi!, why did you hang up last time!" She asked

"Don't worry about that but I need you to call the police and tell them Im in a big house around that big shopping centre I can't remember the fucking rode name!" I said

"Ok we will make sure you are home safe Remi!" She said making me cry even more.

"I love you Emma" I said as I cried uncontrollably.

"We love you to Remi we will save you!" She said and I heard a girl scream and a loud thud.

"What was that!" Emma asked concerned

"I think one of the boys hit one of the girls" I said shaking.

"Where is she!" I heard Tom yell "fine" he said after not getting a reply and started searching the house.

"Tell the police that there are 3 other girls here to getting abused I need to go before he finds me with my phone love you" I said and hung up and switched off my phone so it didn't buzz.

I looked shoved it in my bra again and slowly opened the door to see Tom looking in all the rooms for me.

"Remi get out here now!" He shouted

I saw Liz on the floor with a bloody nose. I ran to her to see if she was ok. Tom turned around and spotted me. He came over and grabbed me by the hair again and pulled me off the floor and punched me in the face. I fell to the floor next to Liz. He cut my lip open and it was turning purple and was throbbing. Liz sat up and had her hands under her nose catching the blood in them. I touched my lip and saw a lot of blood.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I shouted and looked down at me with pure rage in his eyes.

"I wasn't even gone 3 minutes you psycho!" I said wiping my lip and helping Liz by using my shirt to wipe when blood off her face.