Keep your eyes open

Soooooo my phone got taken again🙄 I found my sisters phone so I'm using hers to post some more chapters cuz I won't have my beautiful phone back till Friday

—————————————————

(Remis pov)

After I went and told the girls we where going to New York I went back to toms room and found him asleep with the sheets pulled up just enough to cover his lower hips. I chuckled to myself that he had fallen asleep and got into bed myself.

I woke up at about 12pm to bill knocking on the door.

"Tom, Tom wake up!!" Bill said as he knocked on the door.

Tom sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Ok, I'm up" Tom replied.

Bull opened the door slowly and poked his head in.

"Why do you look so worried" Tom chuckled.

"Just making sure you where both decent before I came in" bill said as he walked into the room.

"What do you need?" Tom asked.

"So some of our men went to New York to track down Fritz and they found him staying in a hotel on his own" bill replied.

"That's a start, when do you want to leave?" Tom asked.

"I'm going to see if I can get some plane tickets for today but that man never stays in one place for very long so he could be gone by the time we get there" bill replied.

"Ok let me know if you can get any and we will leave as soon as possible" Tom replied and bill left.

"How much money did this Fritz guy take from you?" I asked.

"About 2.5m and he didn't just take our money, he had our house ran through a few years back so we moved here and we haven't seen him since but he is a dead man" Tom replied.

"2.5m!" I replied.

"Yh, we are getting that money back" Tom said before getting out of bed and putting some trousers on.

Dam, I knew he had money but not that much.

About an hour later bill had gotten some plain tickets for 3pm so we all packed our bags and waited around before leaving for the air port.

We got to the air port and then I remembered something.

"Shit, Tom" I said.

Tom turned to me.

"What?" He replied.

"I don't have my passport" I replied.

Tom chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"None of us do, they know who we are" Tom replied.

"But how do you get back from other countries without one?" I asked.

"The airline calls the airport we will land at and explain, me and bill lost our passports years ago" Tom replied.

"And they just let you through?" I asked.

"Yh, watch this" Tom said as he walked up to the check in desk.

The woman looked up at Tom with a smile but it quickly faded.

"Mr kaulitz, right this way" she said with her head down and took us right past the baggage checkpoint and straight to a flight gate.

"Your plan should be ready in about five minutes" the woman said and quickly walked away.