My girls

I woke up early to an amazing smell. I got up and wrapped myself in a fluffy blanket and slowly went downstairs. I was still tired but that smell made me hungry. I saw Liz and bill making pancakes!

"What time is it?" I asked.

Bill turned around and laughed at me.

"What!" I said.

"You look like some next zombie taco" bill replied still laughing.

I looked in the mirror and my hair looked like a bird nest.

"What the fuck, how did this happen!" I said as I tried to fix it.

"You sleep like a mad person Remi I'm not surprised" Liz replied.

"Yh good luck brushing that" bill added.

"Ah what ever I'm hungry" I replied.

The pancake smell basically awoke everyone in the house and everyone was downstairs eating them. After everyone demolished all the pancake me and the girls all got ready for our halloween shopping spree. I just put on some black leggings and a t shirt with a coat to keep warm. Tom had just got up as I finished getting ready and looked at me confused.

"What are you dressed?" He asked.

"To go shopping remember?" I replied and he released and jumped out of bed to get ready.

After Tom took his time getting pretty we all got into toms car and went to the halloween shop. We all picked a colour to base our outfit on. I picked pink Liz was purple amber was red and rose was orange. We got some school shirts to we could cut them up and coloured tutus of our colours like mine was pink ambers was red etc. we got some other things and went back to the house to cut them up and make them sexy. We where all happy with how they looked and where excited for the halloween party. I went to show Tom my costume but stopped when I heard talking in bills room.

"She isn't taking her pills Tom I can tell" bill said.

"So?" Tom replied.

"So, I'm worried she will act out again especially on halloween" bill replied.

"Ok so I will make her take them" Tom replied.

"You said that and you keep forgetting to give them to her" bill replied.

"Why are you so worried about her?" Tom asked.

"Because I don't want her to get hurt like amber did, if she keeps going on like the way she is she will have people wanting her dead like us" bill replied.

"Well I won't let that happen, no one touches her" Tom replied.

"Then stop making her do your dirty work" bill replied and I heard him walk over to the door.

I acted like I was coming up the stairs as he walked out.

"Oh Remi, you look, nice" bill said.

"Thanks, we are really happy with the costumes!" I replied.

Tom came out and looked me up and down.

"You want to go to a party looking like that?" Tom asked.

"Yh what's wrong with it?" I asked.

"You look really good but I don't want anyone looking at you" Tom replied.

"It's fine, I will make it clear I'm not up for grabs" I replied and went to toms room to get a pen.

I write his name on my chest and went back out to show him.

"This better?" I asked showing him what I did and a smirk appeared on his face.