Be careful

(Toms pov)

I was up most of the night, I couldn't sleep, all I could think about was Remi and what was happening to her. I was sitting on my sofa on my phone when bill walked in looking surprised to see me up.

"Why are you up?" Bill whispered as he walked over to me.

"Couldn't sleep" I replied as I put my phone down next to me and rubbed my eyes.

"Why?" bill replied and sat next to me.

I sat up slightly and looked over at Remi to see if she was still sleeping before looking back at bill.

"Remi pushed rose" I replied.

Bill put his face in his hands and sighed.

"I knew something like this would happen, she is getting out of hand" bill replied.

"Maybe that's a good thing, she can help us with business" I replied.

Bill looked up at me.

"Are you being fuck serious Tom" bill replied.

"What, I'm not wrong, no one would expect it, think about it, if a girl walked over to you you wouldn't think she was going to kill you" I replied.

"No Tom, she could be killed and she is Ill, we aren't using her illness as a weapon" bill replied.

"I'm not saying that, I'm saying she doesn't look intimidating like we do, or even if she destructed someone so we couldn't do our part" I replied.

"I know you see her as a toy Tom but I don't, I see her as someone who clearly needs help" bill replied.

"What ever" I replied and stud up.

"I mean it Tom, she needs more then those pills because they clearly aren't helping enough" bill said.

"Don't tell me what to do with her, she is my girl not yours" I snapped.

"Fine, if she spins out of control don't say I didn't tell you" bill replied and walked past me and out of my room.

I sat back down on my sofa and put my face in my hands. Bill doesn't get it, Remi could help us. I heard muttering coming from Remi so I looked over at Remi and she spun over in bed with a pissed face. What is she dreaming about? I thought.

"No, just mhm" she said as she adjusted herself in bed making me smile.

I got into bed with her and held her which seemed to soothe her. She cuddled into me and I ended up falling asleep.

(Remi pov)

I woke up cuddled into Tom. I sat up and Tom seemed to be unhappy that I moved. I slowly got out of bed so I didn't wake him. I went downstairs and saw Georg and Liz in the living room.

"Morning" Liz said with a smile.

"Morning" I replied and went to the kitchen to get some orange juice.

"Remi" Georg said.

"Mhm" I replied and poked my head into the living room.

"We have a race today but clearly Tom forget since he is still sleeping so can you wake him up" Georg asked.

"Why can't you?" I asked.

"Because if I do he will be in a bad mood all morning" Georg replied.

"Fine" I replied and drank the rest of my orange and went upstairs to wake up Tom.

I went to open the door to toms room but bill stopped me. I gave him a confused look.

"The race isn't till 3pm let him sleep in for a bit" bill said.