First date & match

Brittany sat comfortably at home on a Monday night, her fingers dancing across her phone's screen as she texted Santana. "Hey san , I can't wait for our date tomorrow."

Santana's response popped up almost immediately, "I know, right?! I'm so excited too! What do you feel like doing? Dinner, dancing and a movie?"

Brittany's thumbs flew over the keyboard, "Definitely! How about that Italian place downtown? Also the movie could probably be a romantic comedy."

Santana's reply came with a flurry of emojis, "Perfect! 🍝🎬 I've been craving pasta all week. And the romantic comedy sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to cuddle up with you!"

As they continued texting, Santana brought up another topic, "Oh, by the way, are you exited for your match Wednesday?"

Brittany's excitement was palpable in her response, "Yeah. I hope Finn can push aside all of insecurities so we can actually work well as a team."

Santana explained, "I honestly don't know why he cares so much about you being better. But anyways I hope you win.😘"

Brittany chimed in, "I hope my team wins too we practiced really hard for it. Are we able to do anything after the match if I win??"

Santana's playful response came swiftly, "Oh, you bet! I'll treat you like the goddess you are 😉"

They both shared a virtual laugh before Brittany typed, "I'll be making the guys try extra hard then."

Santana's last message for the night carried her signature charm, "Can't wait for both your football game and our amazing date! Night baby. ❤️"

"Night babe." Brittany sent her final message for the night, eagerly anticipating the events of the next day.

Brittany plugged in her phone and made her way down stairs to her parents and little brother in the living room.

"Hey everyone, how was your day?" She grins enthusiastically.

"My day was pretty good, busy as usual. How about you, Brittany?" Her mom, Whitney, replies happily.

"It was great! I aced my math test, and Mrs. Johnson loved my art project." She exclaimed.

Her little brother, lucas, starts grinning as he remembers something. "Guess what, Brittany? I scored two goals in soccer practice today!"

Brittany's father, pierce, starts to chuckle "That's impressive, Lucas."

"I know right! And tomorrow is show-and-tell. I'm gonna take my toy robot." Lucas smiles excitedly.

"Honey, don't forget to finish your homework before playing with your toys," Whitney reminds him softly.

Lucas nods and replies, "I won't forget, Mom."

"Dad, do you know what's happening this Wednesday?"

Pierce grins happily at her. "Of course, sweetheart. I've got the tickets ready. I won't miss your first match of the year for the world."

Whitney curiously looks to her husband. "Who did you get tickets for honey?"

"I got it for me, you and Lucas" pierce reply's sweetly.

"I can't wait for the match guys!" Brittany exclaims with joy laced in her words.

"I can't wait to see you play britty!" Lucas squealed.

Whitney smiles softly at her son. "We're going to be the loudest supporters there aren't we luke?"

Lucas starts clapping his hands repeatedly whilst shifting in his seat frequently.