Mr Worldwide

A YEAR LATER

Brittany's heart raced as she sprinted down the pitch, leaving a trail of dust behind her. The opposing players struggled to catch up, but her determination fueled her strides. The goal line seemed within arm's reach, and the cheers of her teammates echoed in the air.

As she neared the goal line, Brittany saw the ball soaring towards her. Time slowed down, and she leaped into the air, her hands outstretched. The ball gracefully met her fingertips, and she felt the impact resonate through her body. In a split second, she landed on the ground, her left arm outstretched, the ball barely brushing the turf.

The referee's whistle pierced the air, and the crowd held its breath. Then, the announcement echoed through the stadium: "Touchdown!" The cheers erupted, engulfing Brittany in a wave of joy. Her teammates rushed towards her, engulfing her in a sea of high-fives and celebratory hugs. Brittany's face beamed with a mix of exhaustion and triumph.

Brittany pushed open the front door, and the muffled sounds of excitement filled the air. Finn's voice cut through, stating skeptically, "She won't make it in time." Matt countered sharply, "Shut up, Finn." Ryder chimed in with confidence, "She will make it."

As Brittany approached, the house seemed to pulse with anticipation. A brief silence lingered before erupting into screams of excitement from the guys and cheers from the girls. Unnoticed by the celebrating crowd, Brittany quietly stepped into the front room.

Jake, catching a glimpse of movement, turned and rushed toward her. Realizing it was Brittany, he pulled her into a hug, exclaiming loudly, "You won!" His enthusiastic announcement drew the attention of the others.

Santana, quick to react, shoved Jake aside and embraced Brittany, hands on her cheeks. Santana's kisses covered Brittany's face, prompting laughter and playful attempts to escape. "What were you watching?" Brittany managed to ask.

Marley, appearing from Jake's side, answered, "Your match." Brittany turned her gaze to the TV, witnessing a chaotic scene of people jumping on each other amid loud cheers. A smile formed on her lips.

Before she could fully grasp the moment, Sam threw his arms around her. Santana, reluctantly letting go, watched with a grin as Sam exclaimed, "That was awesome!"

Brittany casually reached into the fridge for a bottle of water when Santana strolled into the kitchen. Santana, eyeing Brittany, asked, "Wanna do anything tonight?"

Brittany, taking a sip of water, replied, "Like what?" Santana smirked mischievously, "We could use the new camera and make a film." Brittany playfully rolled her eyes, "We made a sex tape already, just use that."

Santana pouted, "That was a year ago, though. I have to scroll through my phone for ages before I can find it then finally touch myself." Brittany laughed, "Why don't you record yourself and just use that?" Santana grimaced, "Ew, no."

Curious, Brittany asked, "Why not?" Santana explained, "I'm not watching a video like that with me in it." Brittany furrowed her eyebrows, taking another sip of water, "Then why do you want to record us?"

Santana grinned, "Because you are in it doing all that." Brittany laughed, "But you're in it." Santana countered, "Yeah, but it's not like I'm the one eating out myself you know? It's you doing it to me, and it's so much better."

Brittany fell silent for a moment, then sighed, making Santana smile excitedly. Brittany mumbled, "Fine." Santana beamed at her, quickly walking over to Brittany and kissing her cheek, "You are the best girlfriend in the world."

Brittany and Santana stepped into the studio, and Brittany asked, "Is the interview together or separate?" Santana shrugged, "I think it's separate, but then it becomes like conjoined for a few minutes."