U-haul lesbian

Brittany relaxed on her couch, engrossed in watching "Step Up: High Water." As Santana walked in, she rolled her eyes at the show, teasing, "Again, seriously?"

Turning to face Santana, Brittany defended, "It's good." Santana crossed her arms, skeptical, and quipped, "I'm pretty sure you only like it because of Naya Rivera." Grinning, Brittany countered, "What? No."

Santana pouted, and Brittany suggested, "You need to watch it to be able to judge it." Santana sighed, "Yeah, yeah," but noticed Brittany leaning forward when Naya Rivera's character appeared. Santana huffed, walking over and gently putting her hands on Brittany's shoulders, making her lean against the back of the couch.

Brittany tilted her head up, smiling at Santana. Santana said, "Me and the girls are going out later. You want to come with?" Brittany shook her head, explaining, "Nah, I don't feel like going out."

Santana raised an eyebrow, asking, "Why not?" Brittany replied softly, "I don't know but I'm just not in the mood to go out." Santana then said, "I'll stay home, too." Brittany smiled softly, urging, "No, you should go."

Santana smiled back and leaned down for a Spider-Man kiss. The kiss escalated, and Santana broke it momentarily to sit next to Brittany before reconnecting their lips. After a few heated minutes, Brittany started to pull away, making Santana frown. "What's wrong?" Santana inquired.

Brittany rubbed the back of her neck, saying, "Nothing's wrong." Santana nodded, "Right." Brittany looked at Santana and asked, "When are you going out?" Santana shrugged, saying, "Around 8."

Brittany checked her phone, noting, "You have like two hours left." Santana groaned, and Brittany said, "Go get ready. I know your hair takes ages." Santana smiled and replied, "Okay."

In a dark room illuminated only by a toy disco ball, the vibrant colors danced across the walls. The pulsating beat of "Baby Got Back" filled the air, blasting through the house.

Amid the rhythmic chaos, Sam and Brittany took center stage, passionately rapping along to the lyrics. Brittany, with a mischievous glint in her eye, delivered her lines, "But that butt you got makes," and glanced at Sam, who responded with a pout before finishing the provocative lyric, "me, me so horny."

The room was filled with the eclectic dance moves and hushed rap-alongs of the other Glee guys, creating a quirky atmosphere. Brittany seamlessly continued her rap, "You say you want to get in my Benz? Well, use me, use me 'Cause you ain't that average groupie."

As the beat transitioned to Sam's turn, he energetically embraced the moment, rapping, "I've seen her dancin'. To hell with romancin' She's sweat, wet Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette." He dismissed societal norms with his lyrics, declaring, "I'm tired of magazines Sayin' flat butts are the thing. Take the average black man and ask him that. She gotta pack much back."

Laughter echoed through the air as Santana and the girls walked into Brittany's house, animated by something Marley had just said. However, their jovial mood quickly shifted as they covered their ears, startled by the thunderous music assaulting their senses.

Amidst the loud beats, two distinct voices cut through the chaos, yelling, "So, fellas!" A chorus of voices responded with a resounding "Yeah!" Intrigued, the girls exchanged glances and moved closer to the source of the noise.

Once again, the two voices yelled, "Fellas!" prompting a collective roar of "Yeah!" Mercedes furrowed her brow and asked, "Are they rapping 'Baby Got Back'?" Sugar shook her head, about to comment when the two voices boomed, "Has your girlfriend got the butt?" The collective response was a fervent "Hell yeah!"