Rachels birthday

Brittany sat alone on the bench, stretching her legs casually while watching her classmates engage in various activities. Just as she was enjoying the solitude, Matt jogged up to her and took a seat right next to her. Brittany looked over, a bright smile forming on her face, and greeted him with a cheerful "Hi."

Matt, a hint of nervousness in his expression, leaned in slightly and said, "I need your help with something, Brittany."

Curiosity sparkled in Brittany's eyes as she asked, "With what?"

A hopeful grin crossed Matt's face as he replied, "I want to ask Quinn out."

Brittany's smile widened even further, and she didn't hesitate to offer her assistance. "Sure, after class, we can head to the library and figure out a plan together," she suggested.

Matt's face lit up with gratitude, and he couldn't help but exclaim, "Thank you, Brittany!" Before Brittany could say anything more, he eagerly jogged over to Puck to continue their gym activities.

Meanwhile, Santana, who had been watching the exchange from a distance, couldn't resist her curiosity. She approached Brittany, her gaze flickering between Matt and her girlfriend. Santana took a seat next to Brittany, leaning in close, and asked, "What was that about, Britt?"

Brittany wrapped her arm around Santana's waist, drawing her in affectionately. With a gentle kiss to Santana's cheek, she explained, "Matt needs my help asking Quinn out."

Santana's eyes widened in understanding, and a mischievous grin spread across her face. "Mind if I help too?" she inquired, her playful tone hinting at something more.

Brittany chuckled and returned Santana's grin. "Of course, babe," she said, planting a sweet kiss on Santana's lips.

Matt scratched his head, his brows furrowed in thought. "I was thinking of taking Quinn shopping," he suggested tentatively.

Santana shook her head. "Nah, Quinn's not the materialistic type. She wouldn't enjoy that."

Brittany nodded in agreement, her blue eyes sparkling with ideas. "How about a late-night walk?" she suggested. "It's romantic, and you can do that after the main event."

Santana chimed in with a suggestion of her own. "Quinn loves movies," she stated matter-of-factly.

Matt contemplated these ideas for a moment before Brittany had an inspiration. "What if you take her to the movies for the weekend," she proposed, "and then go to a restaurant afterward?"

Matt's eyes lit up with excitement as he realized the brilliance of the idea. "That sounds amazing!" he exclaimed.

Brittany took it a step further. "Why not do an outdoor cinema?" she suggested, her face lighting up with enthusiasm.

Matt's gaze turned to Santana, awaiting her opinion. For a moment, Santana held her expression steady, contemplating the plan. Then, without a word but with a big smile, she finally nodded in approval.

Ecstatic with their collaborative effort, Matt leaned over the table to high-five Brittany. He then side-hugged Santana, grateful for their support and the fantastic date idea they had crafted together.

In the back row of the glee club, Brittany and Santana sat close together, their fingers subtly intertwined as they waited for Mrs. Riley to start speaking. However, before the teacher could even utter a word, Rachel burst to the front of the room, her enthusiasm filling the air.

"Hey, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm throwing a birthday party this weekend, and you're all invited!" Rachel announced, a beaming smile on her face.