Chapter 14: Time to talk

Brax's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes only to find the room slightly spinning. "Oh god" I groaned. Good morning...or should I say afternoon" A voice chuckled making me turn my head to find Charlie lying in the other side of the bed with Zoey in the middle of us. I rolled over and faced her before smiling.

"Hey you" I chuckled, reaching over and stroking her cheek.

"Berocca on the bedside table, Bianca and Heath are making breakfast and I think you need a shower" She chuckled. Zoey just lay there quite content, sucking her dummy as Charlie and I stared at each other. Charlie soon got up and picked up Zoey before opening the bedroom door and heading out. "Brax and I need to talk" I heard her say to Bianca before coming back in without Zoey. "Get up" She instructed. I looked at her confused before sitting up. She smirked before getting on the bed and crawling up to me. "I meant out of bed" She straddled my lap and smiled.

"And if I say no?" I smirked back.

"Well Mr Braxton..." She took off her shirt revealing a lacy black bra. "I'm just going to have to do it myself" She got off me before slipping off her jeans and walking into the ensuite bathroom. I shook my head before jumping out of bed and following her in. I pushed her up against a wall as she jumped into my arms, attaching her lips to mine.

"Well if this doesn't say I missed you then I don't know what does" I chuckled, breaking away before turning on the shower. She smiled before getting down so I could take off my boxer briefs.

"I'm not staying Brax...I'm going to go back to Morag's tonight" She replied seriously.

"Oh...when are you coming home...for real, then?" I asked.

"Not sure...maybe next week" She nodded before taking the rest of her clothes off so we could take a shower together.

"Just come back to me...please" I placed kisses on her neck as we got in the shower and stood closer together.

"I've still got to sort my head out a bit" She sighed. I picked her up and placed her against the shower wall, kissing her neck still.

"Maybe this will sort it out for you" I mumbled.

"So are you going to come to my therapy session this week?" She asked, dulling the mood. I pulled away before putting her down and placing my forehead against hers.

"Like I said, I'll see" I nodded back, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Ok. Fiona thought it would be good if you came and we could all talk about our problems together" She replied softly.

"Fiona?" I asked confused.

"My therapist" Charlie rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't have any problems so she can stick her little psycho-analist of me up her arse" I pulled away and hopped out of the shower.

"Brax" Charlie sighed. "You don't have to come, but its just an idea" She hopped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around herself.

"Yep" I nodded, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Please don't be angry at me" Charlie wrapped her hands around my waist and looked up into my eyes.

"I'm not...I'm just not into the whole talking to a shrink idea ok...I get that its doing good for you, but I just can't do that myself" I hugged her tightly. We soon got dressed and headed out into the kitchen to find Heath and Bianca smiling and being all lovey dovey.

"What's got you two happy?" I asked confused before taking Zoey off Bianca.

"We've decided we're going to try for a baby...a little brother for Darcy hopefully" Heath grinned, pulling Bianca close to him.

"Aww that's great news" Charlie hugged them both.

"Yeah mate...fantastic" I shook my brothers hand. I really hoped Heath didn't have to go through what I went through, because I knew he wouldn't be able to handle it.