Chapter 2

Claire asked the receptionist if there's any Dean and Sam Winchester booked in there. The receptionist says none then Claire, instead described them. The Dean guy is about 6'2,with short dirty blond hair and a sea green pair of eyes, while the Sam guy is about 6'4, brown long haired with also sea green eyes. They both wear leather jacket. The receptionist said they are those guys who book earlier.

We checked for the Room 601 which the lady said where the Winchesters stayed.

Claire knocks on the door and a man immediately respond and opens the door. I think his Sam. "Who's that Sammy?" Another man asks, who seems very busy on something. "It's Claire and who are you by the way?"he asks me. "I'm Klyde, Klyde Coulhan." I answer while looking at the floor. "And Klyde." Sam said. "Who's Klyde?Claire's boyfriend?" The man asked. "Nope Sir, I'm her friend." I shouted. "Oh sorry, by the way, why don't you let them enter Sam?" He says.

We enter the room. "Hi, I'm Sam and this is Dean, his my brother." He introduces themselves. "Hi." I replied.

"So what brings you here?" Dean asked. "We encountered some freaks on school." I said. I felt something on him like I know him so much. "Claire said it's Leviathans." I add.

"So they're back." Sam leans on a closet while his arms crossed.