Chapter 23

Klyde
This is it. My first hunt as an official hunter. I woke up really early today maybe because I'm just excited about this 'hunting thing' or I'm expecting a kind of family bonding among us.
I packed my sling bag with a salt gun, holy water, and a knife inside. After that, I took a refreshing shower then I started to prep myself. I decided to wear my favorite sneakers which I got from Claire as my birthday present partnered with plaid shirt and a pair of jeans. I'm already finished when my mom knocked.

"Sweetie?*knocks* are you ready?"

"Yup, just a minute."

I went outside the room and go downstairs. I saw my mom, dad and uncle Sammy waiting for me.

"Let me see the tattoo that I've got you last night." Dad asked me.

I lift my plaid shirt a bit and showed my anti-possession tattoo on the side of my belly.

We all got in the Impala. Just what uncle Sammy told me that he's expecting, it became awkward between my parents.

"So uh, what are the names of the victims?" I asked.

"The girl named Eufemia Summers and the boy named Zachary Newton."
Eufemia Summers? Really? What kind of parents will name their child Eufemia?

"Uhm..okay. The GPS is already saying that we're here." I said as I looked after my phone.

We asked some locals about the missing incidents. It matches those info that we've got just like what Aunt Evelyn said, the targeted victims were specifically teenagers. In Claire and mine's case, we're not that safe. Speaking of Evelyn Craig, I already met her and to be honest she's one of the hottest chick I've ever met. I wonder why my Dad nor my Uncle didn't had a thing with her. I mean, she's awesome as hell.

"Girls, maybe you should stay here at the motel with Cass." My dad ordered.

"Okay then, what are we going to do? Waste a day in our lives in here?" Claire whimpered. Between the two of us, Claire was the rebellious one. She always have complains when it comes to orders being given to us.

"Well, I've got Game of Thrones DVD out there. You can watch it." Uncle Sammy lend the DVD to Claire. Claire just gave them a bitchface.

To be honest, I also enjoyed watching Game of Thrones. I always had this thing about Khaleesi, she's amazing.

"Be careful sweetchicks, okay?" Evelyn pressed my cheeks and hugged me. Oh my God. I'm having a girl crush with her. She held my hand and left something on it. It's a box with a letter and necklace inside. I opened the letter.

This must be a good fit for you. Keep this and take care always.
I know you'll be a good huntress like me. Goodluck sweetchicks.

XOXO
Aunt Evelyn.

"Take care Aunt Evelyn." I waved my hand. She waved back and smiled at me.

Despite of not joining them, my parents still made sure that we gonna keep in touch. They gonna give us updates about what's happening while the three of us on the other hand are wasting a day of our existence.

They're already gone when someone knocked on the door.

"These things sucks! Ya know! I'm so damn bored." Claire stamped her feet to show her disagreement with our stay.

*Doorbell rings*

"Well I guess, this isn't bad at all." I replied as I walk towards the door. When I opened the door a couple showed right away. They were like in mid-50's and almost looks like my grandparents and surprisingly they had pie. Yes, actually a pie.

"Hello sweetie, my husband and I just want to give this to you." The old lady said. She is the typical type of grandma, baking pies, wearing aprons, pot holders anything that involves in cooking. I looked at her husband and he looks like an action star, I guess it's the brown leather jacket that made him look like one.

"What for?" I asked.

"We saw you arrived earlier this morning and you just keep on reminding us about our grandaughter, Reneé. You look adorable." The old man replied.

Well at this moment I am very overwhelmed besides of giving me a pie they also called me adorable.

"By the way can we come in." The old lady asked.

"Uh-uhm...okay, I guess so?" I don't know what happened to me. I just disobeyed my parents' order. Well, they can't blame me, I'm just being nice. Besides, Castiel's here so I guaranteed that we're safe.

They sat on the living room with me, Claire and Cass.

"What's you're name sweetheart?" The woman asked.

"I'm Klyd-..uhm Klarrise Levitt and that's my uncle Sylvester and my cousin Cassidy." I almost spill out the beans luckily I remembered the other rule: Do not give your real identity to anyone else. Make an alias instead.

"Nice to meet you." The couple replied in unison.

"And you were?" Claire asked. She already ride on my plan.
"I'm Rose Blanchard and this is Richard, my husband." The old lady seems to be the talkative one.

"Would you like to try the pie?" Mr.Blanchard offered.

"Well of course." I gladly replied. The three of us ate the pie, I know angels don't eat neither drink but Castiel did. Maybe because he doesn't want them to think strange about him.