Chapter 7

Sam

As I finished fixing my stuff after the hunt, I get out and found Dean and Klyde outside. There was a tension between the two of them. "What happened? " I asked. Klyde just looked at me and Dean just put his burger down.

"I'm sorry." Klyde said to Dean. She started to ran outside. I just gave Dean a look and sat in front of him.
"Okay, what happened." I asked as I lean down my back. "I told her the truth." He replied. "The truth?" I asked. "Yeah, that I don't want her to hunt."

"Okay , I want you to be honest with me, Dean. Why do you really care so much about this kid and you even want her to stop planning about being one of us?" I asked Dean. I know he's just concern with Klyde but I guess it's none of his business if Klyde wants to be a hunter.

"I've been thinking of these since I met Klyde, she's related with Coulhans and she had the resemblance of Brooke. You can call me paranoid or whatever you want too but I think she's my kid. You know I had this feeling about her like she's really close to me." Dean answered with a convincing tone.

"So you mean you have this gut feeling that Klyde's your daughter?" I asked.

"Yes, that's why I need to know where Brooke is." Dean replied. Well, in this point, I guess I need to support my brother. If you asked me too, I would also like Klyde to be my niece. She's invincible, brave, a great proof that she's a Winchester.

I started to help Dean on searching for Brooke through the web, I browsed for some information about her and the other Coulhans as well.

"Okay *types on keyboard* Brooke Coulhan." I typed it on Google for instant results. "Brooke Coulhan? Okay here it is!" Finally I found something. "What's in there, Sammy?" Dean uttered. "It says here that Brooke's had a Facebook account and that she's located on Cincinnati right now. *scrolls down* she's a certified accountant and uhm..36 years old, does it match anything about her?" I asked.

"Everything, except the Cincinnati thing, but I guess it might help us." Dean respond. "Okay,then? How about Brie?" I asked. "Brie? Klyde's so-called mom? I think that name's familiar."

Dean

"Okay then? How about Brie?" Sam asked. "Brie? Klyde's so-called mom? I think that name's familiar." I'm pretty sure that I heard that name before.

Hours later since the tension between me and Klyde arose, I've started to look for her.

"Hey Sammy, have you seen Klyde." I wonder where she is now, I just said those things because I'm concerned with her. I hope she didn't really got affected.

"Nope." Sam replied.