Chapter 4

After that night, Klyde started to become odd. She always staring outside, wandering for someone. She doesn't laugh like the same she does, that moment really affects her a lot.

We're hangin' out with the Winchesters on the room. Sam and Dean asked me if I'm fine and if I recovered from what happened to my mom. I tell them I'm great, that I'm trying to make my life better. I admit, I still got confused when we are talking about my father Jimmy- I mean Castiel. I still can't believe that angels exist but now I know they are.

They start to talk to Klyde. "Maybe we should know some things from you, Klyde." I think Dean wants to know something about her.

"If you don't mind?" Sam added.

"Nope, I insist." Klyde answered.

"So where you came from?" Dean starts to clean his knife with a piece of cloth.

"I'm from Houston, Texas." Klyde says shyly.

"Where are your parents? Do they know you're here?" Sam also become interested about her.

"Nope, they're not around. My mom left me when I'm six and I don't have any idea at all who is my father or where the hell I can find him."Klyde explains.

"So you grew up alone." Dean asks.

"Yup, all by my own." Klyde proudly says.

"Are you studying?"

"Yes, in fact Claire's my classmate."

Dean

This kid (Klyde) reminds me of someone. Brown short hair with dark brown eyes, she reminds me a lot of Brooke. Brooke was the woman I met somewhere in Texas. I had a night with her and that night was one of the greatest night I've ever had in my life. We've just been together for a week because I need to go with Sammy for the hunt. After that I didn't hear anything from her until now.

Klyde looks at me like she knows me very well, and I do the same way too. I had this feeling about this kid that I can't explain. Maybe she's just related with Brooke, I guess so, she shares the same surname with her, Coulhan.

Sam and Claire leave to buy food and other personal stuff while me and Klyde stay inside the room. I ask her so many things. I'm really interested with her. She tells me that she is in fond of learning something about hunting but I tell her hunting was not just easy as that. We also have same tastes for music, food and it's funny to know that she's familiar with hentai. If I had a daughter, I wish it was her.

"By the way, still remember the name of your mom?" I ask her.

"Yes, her name was Brie Coulhan, but I know it's not her real name it's just an alias."

"Oh,I see. Is it okay to you to ask about your mom? I mean do you want to see her?"

She stops for a second and I saw the sadness in her eyes.

"I'd love too. I want to see her so bad-but I know it's impossible. I don't even know her real name. I just had a photo of her and I don't know where did I put it." Poor kid, I wish I could help her.

"Do you want me to help you to find your mom?"

"Yeah, but I know you're busy on hunting. I don't want to disturb you guys with my personal issues. I can handle it."

"You know what, I like you."

"Uhmm.."

"No, not like that, I mean being a teen you should not be in this kind of situation, you deserve a better life."

"That's why I study, I try to look for my mom and I'm getting to know hunting, I think those things would make me better."

"How old are you again?"

"Sixteen."

If her mom's Brooke there's a possibility she's mine.

"OK, do you know any relatives?"

"Yup, my grandparents and my aunt."

"But why don't you stay with them?"

Klyde's trying to hide her tears,when I ask her that, making it stop was so hard. I felt pity for her but I don't want to show her. She wants to be strong and I adore her with that.

"I don't want them to get hurt. I don't want them to suffer of fear because of me."

"How do you say so?"

"Your the only one that I told about this, demons are hunting down for me."

I become shocked when I hear it, does her life would be like Sammy's life? I don't know why I so much care about her but all I know is I don't want her to get hurt, I want her away from hunting. I do care for her now.

"That's why I'm interested with hunting. I want them to stop bothering me, my family, I want to kill them as much as possible."