Chapter 12

Sam and Dean continued their search for Brooke. They talked again to the locals and gather some information.

"I hope we can see Brooke. Its been a month since we started to look for her and unfortunately we haven't see her yet." Sam stated while sitting at the passenger's seat beside Dean.

"If there's a will, there's a way." Said Dean as he started the engine.

On the other side, you can see a woman in mid-30's in an office attire. She's sitting in front of the computer, searching for something.

*types Klyde Coulhan*
She found some photos and info.

Klyde Coulhan
~Female
~December 30, 1999
~Houston, Texas
Father: unknown
Mother: Brie Coulhan

"I miss you, sweetheart. I wished I could hold you right now*sobs* I hope you're fine. I'll meet you soon."

"Brooke?" A voice came out. She turned back and saw this guy in a trench coat.

"Castiel?" She replied.

" I know you missed her, why don't you go and see her. I think it's time for her to see you and to know the truth."

"I'm not yet ready to let her know my secret but I wanted to see her so bad. I really miss my princess."

"Okay, then just pretend there's nothing wrong, that everything's well, that you just left her because your emotionally unstable and you think you can't be a good mom to her."

"It's not easy as that, Cass. I'm sure she hated me because I left her and maybe I'll just put her life back in danger."

"Are you sure that you made her life safe when you left her?"

Brooke felt curious about what Cass said.

"What do you mean?" She interrogated.

"I've been watching over her through the years, just like what you've told me to do and as I can see, the demons are already looking for her."

She felt disappointed on what she had learned.

"And you just watched her suffer? You promised me, Cass. You promised me you'll help her."

"I'm helping her,Brooke,. But not in the way you think. You know that when you had this child, you already put her life in misery."

"Where is she? You told me you're watching over her, right?"

Cass walk towards Brooke and touch her forehead with his fingers. Brooke closed her eyes and became unconscious, later on she had this dream.

Klyde is sitting with Dean while chatting. The two seems very happy. Sam and Claire came in and joined the two.

"She's already with her father, Brooke. Don't worry about her. Just go and see her."

Brooke became conscious again. Her decision is final, she will go to see her daughter. She is desperate to see her after what she learned. She will make sure that the thing that she had been afraid of will never happen.

She packed her things and got inside her Red Chevrolet Malibu. She drove from Cincinnati to Texas. After a long drive, she decided to stop into a diner.