Chapter 19

"Because you're a nephilim and unfortunately you're the only nephilim on the Winchesters' Bloodline . That makes you the most important vessel." Castiel appeared on the corner.

"And being last on that line, sucks. You're going to be a vessel of either Michael or Lucifer or...worse both of them at the same time." Pete added.

"She might die because of that. They might fight inside her." My mom sobbed.

"And that's fun. Archangels fighting over their meatsuit? That's awesome. So now let get this started." Pete pinned Castiel in the wall that makes him incapable of moving.

"Klyde no!" My parents yelled in unison.

It was too late for me, for my parents, for Castiel and for uncle Sammy to save me. A bright light started to come out from the chalice and the ground started to crack. Light rays made us close our eyes and as we opened it, we saw two man. The first one looks young and looks normal but the other one looks pale and had some cuts and burns in he's body. Looks like his going to explode in chunks in any minute.

"Adam?" My father called. I knew it. He's their brother. They told me about him before. "Really Luci? Using that meat suit again?" Pete greeted to the other man.

"I have no choice we can't get inside her. By the way I'm Lucifer and that's Michael he's my brother, my great, great brother." Lucifer introduces himself.

"How come you cannot get inside her?
She's destined." Pete asked.

"Because she hasn't said yes." Michael replied.

" Of course she won't say yes, my kid's not a fool, you bitch!" My dad managed to escape but he can't.

Pete pulled both my mom and dad's hair." Really? Can you take this, Klyde? Your loved ones being hurt because of you. Bet you don't want that to happen."

"Don't you dare hurt them, you son of a bitch." I warned him. I managed to cut the rope being tied on me with the knife that my dad given me before. Why didn't I remember that I had these knife in the first place, now my parents will be hurt because of me.
Luckily, I escaped. I removed the rope and jump out of the platform. I tried to stab Pete but I failed.

Despite of that, my dad stabbed his demons that mad him distracted. I got the chance to push him inside the devil's trap.

"Gotcha! " I said. "There's a devil's trap? Really in a dungeon full of demons?"