Chapter 24

Third Person's P.O.V.

Right after Klyde, Claire and Castiel had intake the pie, the three started to felt dizzy and their senses started to experience dysfunction. This causes Claire and Castiel to fall asleep. Despite of nausea, Klyde still tried to be awake and managed to witness what is happening. She discovered that the Blanchards are the one whose abducting the teens in Wyoming.

"Okay, we got another two. Carry the blonde one and I'll go ahead with this brunette." Rose said while carrying Klyde. It is impossible for a mid-50's woman to carry her weight but in Rose's case, she can.

"How about this Sylvester Stallone?" Richard pointed out to Castiel.

"Just leave him there, he can take care of his own.Just carry the other girl." Klyde pretended to be asleep. Rose grinned as she brought Klyde inside their truck.

Meanwhile, Sam gave the opportunity to Brooke and Dean to talk about the thing between them.

"I wanna give you some time to talk about, you know...before anything else. Since we all know the truth that Klyde is my niece, maybe you should talk about your relationship." Dean and Brooke just looked at Sam like they want to stab him right into his face. "With Klyde of course. She's your daughter and things might be difficult for her. I already got into that situation, to choose between my normal life or to be in the 'family bussiness'. I hope guys you'll get my point. We all just wanted the best for her, so right now I should go on my way first, leave you hear and have some clear,serious talk."

Before the two start to disagree, Sam already left with the keys so there's no point for both of them to go anywhere else.

"Okay here it is. The moment of truth. What happened to you Brooke?"

Brooke didn't answered immediately. She had so many things needed to explain not just to Dean, not just to her family but also to her daughter.

"When I knew that I was pregnant, I started to think about our child's future. I know that you've been up to hunting in the first place. I've been talking to our Dad and he already told me that these things are going to happen. Me, you, Klyde...everything. Its really my plan to leave her on an orphanage 'cause I thought that could be the best decision I can make for Klyde...but I was wrong, completely wrong. I shouldn't have done that." Brooke started to cry and Dean comforted her by letting her lean on his chest.

"Shh..Honey stop crying. There's nothing wrong on what you've done. You just wanted to make sure that she's away from demons and angels right? Besides, it seems that she grew up as a good person." Dean beamed. Brooke nodded as a sign of approval.

"Alright, I should ask you too. Did you had any relationships then right after we separated ways?" Brooke asked. "Yes." He replied. She had dissapointment within her face. Dean noticed it. But she felt shocked when he kissed her forehead, brushed her cheeks and lifted her chin. "Yes, but it doesn't mean I loved them as much as I loved you. I love you more than anyone else Brooke." The sadness on Brooke's eyes dissappeared as she lifted her head to reach Dean's lips.
"I love you, Dean." She smiled.
"I love you more, Brooke." Dean rested his chin into Brooke's head.

A/N: Yikes! Sorry for the chick flick moment :-) I know guys its wrong timing but please give them some time.