Chapter 3

After we meet the Winchesters, Claire and I booked for a room. It is right next to them.

I took a shower. I wore my Metallica shirt and a khaki pants. I started browsing the web and looked for that freaking leviathan.

Claire

I hope everything will be fine. It's been a long journey for me and Klyde.Too much struggle for her, I think she already had enough.

Right after Klyde shower, I enter the room. It's cozy and I love it. I saw Klyde in front of her laptop, seems like she's looking for something, I guess its the Leviathans. "What's up?" I ask her. She's really serious about that thing, I think she's interested with hunting.

"I just want to know further info about those freakin leviathans."Klyde explains.

"Would you like to go with us for dinner?" Maybe she's hungry, why not? about 5hrs of ride and 3hrs of searching?of course we'll starve.

"Why not? I'm already starving." She laughs.

We get out of the room and see Sam and Dean waiting for us.

"Hey ladies..let's go for dinner?" Dean asks. Seems they know we're starving. "I'm about to ask you about it, jeez!" I chuckle.

We go into a restaurant. A beautiful lady walk towards us, looks like she's the waitress.
"What's your order?" I got it right she's the waitress. " I'll go for a raspberry pie." Klyde's really in fond of pies just like Dean."You like raspberry pies, kid?" Dean asks. "Love them." She replies. "Looks like you have the same taste for pies." Sam adds.

After our dinner, we start to talk about leviathans. We are planning now how to defeat them. This would be tough for me and Klyde but I know we can make it. We are survivors.

I decide to go outside to breathe some fresh air. While I'm looking and walking around, I see this woman. She looks very familiar to me, seems like I saw her before I just don't know where. I go back to our room to check for Klyde.

"Hey Klyde." I greeted.

"Hey there." She responded.

She's looking on someone's picture, and the person on the picture was her mom. She looked familiar, I just realized she's the woman that I saw earlier.

"Is that you're Mom?"

"Yup, why."

"Don't be shocked, I think I just saw her." I hope I'm right.

"Really? Where?" Seems Klyde's really wanted to see her mom.

"Outside."

She ran outside, hoping to see her mom. She really missed her mom so bad. I felt pity for her but at the same time I adore her for being strong enough to be independent. Klyde's the type of person that always want to keep her emotions, though it's been so hard for her she keeps on telling and convincing me that she's okay.

She entered the room disappointed.

"Klyde?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"No you don't have too, I'm fine."

"Really? promise? Honest?"

"Yup, I'll go to sleep."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

A/N: I hope you liked the first three parts. I hope I get some reads from you. If I got atleast 50 reads I will publish the 4th part. Thank you with all my heart.

X.O.X.O.