Chapter 26

After Klyde and Heather exchange their cellphone numbers, they maintained to be in touch despite of being away from each other. Surprisingly Klyde found out that Heather gave her number to his friend, Ben Braeden.

(On the phone)"So, I guess you should meet him as soon as possible, Klyde." Heather chuckled.

"Seriously? But I'm in Lawrence, Kansas right now and I'm not sure if my parents would allow me to go after what happened to us." Klyde already talked with Ben on several occasions and apparently they became close. Her family was aware of what's going on between her and Ben but they don't have any idea that Ben is the son of Lisa, Dean's ex-girlfriend.

Klyde went downstairs to check for her parents. "How long have you been with Lisa?" Brooke asked. Since they reconciled they started to talk about their past relationships. They thought it would help them to become aware of those things that happen for the past few years that they were departed from each other. "A year, when Sammy's not with me." Dean replied with grin. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Brooke interrogated. Dean chuckled. "Are you jealous about this 'Lisa thing'." Brooke sighs "Of course not!" Brooke pinched Dean's nose. "I love you..." Dean hugged her from her back and kissed her cheeks towards her shoulders."I love you too.." Brooke smiled. "Mom, Dad...you're just being to clingy this past few days and it makes me uncomfortable." Klyde chuckled. "Well, you have nothing to do with that sweetie." Dean hugged her too. "I love you both."

They looked fine, everythings fine, but for how long. Armaggedon awaits and still they don't have any idea how to stop it. Since the incident between the Blanchards, Klyde started to have these couple of nightmares. She always had this vision about darkness, a mark, a baby and those archangels that they encountered before. Unfortunately she hasn't said it to anyone else except for Claire.

"What's your plan?" Claire focusing on her laptop. She stayed with the Winchesters since she doesn't have anywhere else to go. "Honestly. I don't know...I saw them very happy and I don't want to take that away from thwm. I just want to stay like this, you, me, Uncle Sammy, Cass and my parents are happy. You know that I waited too long for this." Klyde started to make researches about her dreams and vision and she just kept those information that she collected on her journal just like what his grandfather did according to his Uncle. "Maybe, we should just keep this secret for awhile not until I found out what is the meaning of my dreams." She prepared her bed. "I should have my beauty rest since I will have a date tomorrow with Ben."
"Okay then..sweet dreams." Claire turned off the lights.