Chapter 6

Sammy and I decided to help Klyde, but not in the way she wants us to do so. I don't want her into hunting, I want her to have her normal life. As long as we haven't seen her mother yet, I gonna take care of her.

Since it seems like we're taking too long on preparing for the leviathans, we already start hunting them down.

Sam and I leave the hotel without the girls knowing. We make sure that they won't be able to follow us or even have any idea where we are. I want both of them to be safe.

We rode the Impala for an hour until we get in our destination, Wisconsin.

"Sammy, seen any of those bitches?" I ask Sammy as we start to search the place. It was dark and full of spiderwebs.

"Not even a trail." He replies.

"Did they even tried to clean this building?" I ask while I'm trying not to sneeze.

"Seems like this place haven't been occupied for a long time." Says Sammy while laughing.

The lights start to turn on and flicker every second. It's weird that I feel sort of paranoia right through my veins just like 'yellow fever'.

We hear some scratches and footsteps, Sam and I start looking at each other. "Who could it be?" I ask Sam as I move the chairs quietly. "I don't know..maybe cats." He laughs. "Hell no! You know that I hated those." I start to feel weird again. "Are you sure that the kids doesn't know anything about this?" Sam checks. "Yup no trails." I answer confidently.

"No.Really, Dean? Seems you forgot something." A familiar voice come out from our back. "I guess you can't defeat leviathan without this." Klyde raises the bottle of borax. "What the hell?" I turn back to her with a bitchface.

"You know, this kids' generation really depends on technology, GPS are available." Klyde replies with evil grin. "Oh wow, Dean we forgot that she's just sixteen." Sam chuckles.

*cough*"Okay, what now?" Claire appears. We just find some bloody ripped clothes and trails of blood but no leviathan. We enter the rooms and walk to the corridor until there was the leviathan came out. The leviathan tries to bite me when suddenly Klyde comes and spills out some borax on it.

"Seems the two knew about the hunt, Klyde planned a tracking device and brought a bottle of borax? Good thing for a huntress huh?" Sam compells.

"Still no Sammy, yeah maybe she have potential but then no. End of the story." I replies precisely.

Klyde

This night had been one of my best nights ever. My dream come through, finally I accomplished my first hunt.I hope this won't be the last.

I feel hungry right after the hunt. I shower then go out to buy some burgers. After that, I go back into the motel. I see Dean cleaning his colt. I offer him some burger. "Hey, Mr. Winchester you want some?" I grab a piece and passes it to him. "Well of course." He chuckles.

"Can I ask you some questions?" I ask frantically.

"Yup, about what?" He replies with a smile.

"About hunting, how old are you when you started to hunt." I ask excitedly.

"Same age as yours. I know you wanted to be a hunter, but I'll be honest with you. I don't want you to hunt." I become sad and sort of disappointed when I hear it. He knows that I wanted to be a huntress but why does he said that?

"But-"

"But no, it's not a great thing to do kid, you're a teenager, you should be in home doing teen stuff not this, specifically this. This whole damn hunting won't help you! I want you not to be involved with this!" Dean cuts me off.

I try not to cry but my tear just starts to come out and I become speechless, I don't know what to say, I can't even move. I don't know why am I really affected about what he said , it hurts me so bad its like what I feel when mom leaves me.

"I'm sorry." Is the only thing I have say.

Sam comes out from the room and looks towards us. "What happened?" He asks. I didn't had the chance to answer him. I just walk out and start to cry harder.

I run through the corridor when Claire see me. "Klyde, what happened." I just look at her and cry harder. I hug her like I'm begging for solace.