Chapter 16

Dean

"Seriously, Cass? So you mean she's an angel?" I asked.

"No, but she's a nephilim, she had these angel blood running through her veins." Castiel explained.

I got more confused because of what I have learned. Questions started to pop out on my mind.

"How come she's a neph-" I wasn't be able to continue what am I going to say because Brooke interrupted me.

"Okay, fine. I'm a nephilim, Dean." Brooke admitted.

"Awesome." That's all that I can say.I feel like I'm going to be insane. What the hell is happening? I don't even realize she's a sister of Cas. This must be worst than Dr.Sexy M.D. being canceled.

"Would you like to tell us how you become a nephilim?" Sam finally spoke after listening the whole conversation.

"When I was about Klyde's age, I got sick. I'm terminally ill and I almost die that time. Until, one day, there's an angel came to help which was Castiel. He told me that the demons are the reason why I'm sick and its because to break God's will. He cured me with his grace and with his blood. His blood started to run in my veins and I became a nephilim." Brooke explained.

Hours later Klyde woke up and we all gathered around her bed.

Klyde's P.O.V.

What did just happened to me? Why does all of them are looking at me and who's these woman behind my blurry vision?

Tears started to ran through my cheeks as my sight got cleared and I saw that woman whom I've been waiting to see again, the woman whom I loved in my whole life, the woman whom I am willing to forgive, my Mom.

"M-mom?" I cried. I lifted my back out of bed. I caressed her cheek to make sure if I'm dreaming or not. "I waited for you for so long. I thought-"

"Shh...don't you cry no more." She pressed her thumb on my lips and wiped out my tears. She started to sob when she hugged me.

"I love you dear...Go back to sleep, we'll have so many things to talk about."

A/N: yup, I know that this part was kinda short. I'm still working on it but right now I need to study for my upcoming tests so I'll be gone for a week, I guess