Chapter 5

Sam

I wonder what Dean and Klyde doing right now. It's so nice to talk with Klyde, I felt comfortable with her. I still want to know something from her, she's like Dean, she's humorous, bright, seems like she knows everything. But I can see the fear on her eyes, like she wants to hide from someone or maybe something.

"Claire, you need anything else?" I asked. I'm still curious about what Claire's doing and it took her so long.

"Yup, just wait for me. It's for Klyde."seems Klyde's very special for everyone.

"Okay, I'll wait you in the impala."

We've found Dean and Klyde sitting on the couch, they look so happy on talking each other.

After that, Dean and I started to prepare for tomorrow. I'm so excited for the next hunt. Hunting is our business, family business. I noticed Dean was so quiet right after he stopped talking with Klyde.

"Is there anything bothering you, Dean?".I asked him since I got curioused.

"No,it was nothing.I'm just thinking about the kid." He said while looking on a photo.

"Who?Claire?" I asked with my armed crossed.

Dean stood up and picked he's knife.

"No, it's Klyde. What do you think about her?." He leaned on the door and made sure that no one can hear us.

"I thinks she's a good girl. Seems like she's interested with hunting." I replied.

Dean took his breath and looked at me like he wants me to agree with him.

"Yes she is. But no.I mean, maybe she can do it but then I won't let her, we'll help her in the other way. She told me that she wanted to be a hunter to stop the demons." Dean said.

I agree with Dean in the first place, Klyde has the potential to be a good hunter. But I think it would just make things worst. Why does she need to stop the demons? Now I started to become curious about her life.

"Demons?why?" I asked Dean while my eyebrow arcs.

"It's her secret, but since your my brother and I trusted you, I'll tell you the reason why. The demons are hunting for her." I became shocked of what I heard. Why does the demons are hunting down on her? Is she also a special child like me?

"Don't worry Dean I'll support you with that. We will help Klyde as far as we can." I suggested.

"Thank you." Dean replied.

"No problem." I agreed.

Dean's P.O.V.

I still keep on thinking about Klyde's possible mother - Brooke. Maybe I should ask her if she's familiar with her.

"Did you know any Brooke in your family?" I asked Klyde as we started our breakfast.

"I don't heard any Brooke before but maybe my other relatives knew her." Klyde replied.