Chapter 25

Right after the two reconcile, Sam arrived. He looks like in a rush. He ran towards the impala.

"Guys we need to go back. I got a call from Cass." Sam is panting. "Whoa, easy tiger. What happened?" Dean asked. "It's about the girls." Sam replied.
_______________________________________

"What the hell did just happened here!?" Brooke yelped. "Where the hell are they Cass?" Dean interrogated.

Castiel bowed his head. "Its the Blanchards. They made us eat pie then we started to feel dizzy."

"The Blanchards? Dean, they we're the psychopaths whose abducting the teenagers in this town." Sam stated.

"If there's something happened to my daughters, I'll swear to God Castiel forget about our friendship." Brooke squealed.

Since Klyde treated Claire as her sister, Brooke already considered her as her daughter. She worries to Claire just like how she worries about Klyde.

Klyde woke up same as Claire. They saw the other teenagers being tied on chairs.

"Help!" Klyde howled as she felt the tightness of the rope being tied on her.

"There's no point whether you scream or not. No one will help us to get out here." A young lady cut her off from howling. She looks like she stayed there for a long time. She's also being tied and she had these couple of wounds and scratches into her legs.

"What's your name?" The lady asked.
"I-I'm Klyde...and that's Claire. Who are you? How long have you been here?" Klyde interrogated.

"One question at a time please? My name's Heather, Heather Brady. They kidnapped me about two weeks ago."
The lady explained.

"What are they going to do to us?" Claire asked frantically.

"I saw them sliting the throat of my friend Pepper. Blood started to stream and they catch it with a chalice carved with strange symbols and then they drank it. They said that we were there food." Heather explained.

"I hope they'll found out that were here. Klyde is your phone still with you?" Claire asked. "Yup, I can still feel inside my pocket." Klyde started to realized that her GPS on phone was always open and her parents can track her anytime. "I guess we just need to wait for them. They're coming for us." Klyde assured.

On the other hand..Dean drove the impala. Brooke was sitting beside him while Cass and Sam were at the back seat.

"I'm sorry about what happened, Brooke." Cass apologized.

"It's okay, Cass. I realized that it's not all your fault. We didn't realized that they were there. Let's just hope that the girls were fine." Brooke held the other hand of Dean and smiled at him. Sam realized that he activated Klyde's GPS before they left. They can track where the girls are. "I just activated my niece's GPS earlier so we can find where they are." Sam started to check his phone and get the exact location of the girls. "They were on a warehouse located on Essex, Wyoming. We should hurry now before the Blanchards harm them." Sam stated.

Rose came downstairs to check for their victims or in the other words, their food. She called her husband to help her to pick for their dinner. The teenagers were just looking at them. She walked towards Klyde. Klyde regarded her wickedness with loathing. "You bitches were disgusting as hell, you know that? I mean,really? Drinking human blood for food? That's gross." Klyde scoffed.

"What kind of language was that? Haha! You should know the manner of using verbal filter, my dear." Richard picked up his knife and caressed Klyde's jaw unto her throat. "I'm getting hungry dear...cut that off now." Rose ordered to her husband.

"Not until we say so bitch!! Stay away from my princess!" Dean kicked out the door.

Richard manages to thrust Dean with his knife but Dean got his knife and pinned him on the wall. "You think you can get out here. I will make sure that you'll pay for abducting my daughter." Meanwhile Brooke untied the victims including Claire and Klyde. Rose tried to escape but it's too late. Castiel was waiting for her outside. When she got outside, Castiel slit her throat. Richard tries to attack Dean but he failed, Dean shoots him with his gun.

"Mommy!" Klyde sobbed. "Honey, it's okay...I've got you." Brooke hugged Klyde and hugged Claire too. "Thank God, you were safe." Brooke stated.

They called the police and those victims were rescued. Heather talked to the FBI to tell what happened. She thanked Klyde and Claire for helping them out. "I'll give you my number so we can keep in touch." Heather offered. "Okay then...so uhm, goodbye?" Klyde hugged Heather. "See you again." Heather smiled.

Evelyn was also, there she thanked the Winchesters on helping her solve the case. She gave Klyde a hug and a farewell as well. She asked the other victims if they were okay and she decided to help them on their way home.