Chapter 21

I remember when I got Jimmy's body as my vessel, I never thought what will happen to his family. I just promised him to take care of them and unfortunately, I didn't because I never knew that he really meant my words.

Now, I'm seeing his child Claire, she looked fine but I know deep inside she's still in pain. She lost her parents because of me and I felt very sorry about that. I'm thankful that she's treating me good and I don't feel any hate from her.

I'm sitting here on the couch and she come out from the room. She's holding the plushy I gave to her on her birthday from Hot Topical. She sat beside me and smiled at me.

"Hey Cass. Remember this?" She seems very happy despite of what happened yesterday.

"Yes, I gave that on your birthday."

"You know what,it's one of my favorite things. I always keep it with me in bed." I tilted my head as part of my confusion. "Because it's my favorite. I just pretend that my father gave this to me.". Her tears ran through her cheeks.

"Claire, I'm sorry about your parents, especially your dad. I know it's hard for you to be in this kind of life and I understand if you have any hatred towards me." I started to rub her back as my way of comforting her.

"Nope, I don't have any hatred towards you. I already forgot about it. Anyway, thank you for helping us and for watching over me."

" How did you know if I just keep on hiding myself from you." I asked.

"Yeah, I can't see you, but I can feel you. Maybe, because you have my father's body."

"Now I understand. Its my job to make sure you're fine in the first place."

"Cass?"

"Yes?"

"Can I hug you for a second?"

"I guess yes?" Claire sobs and hugged me tight. It's kinda awkward first but then I understand how she feels, she really missed her father and she haven't hugged him until now.

A/N: Hot Topical...I got that from Cass :) any comments guys? I'm accepting those.