Chapter 22

Sam
A month after the Lucifer's cage opened once again, disasters happened. Beside of disasters, some other creatures started to invade again.

(Speaking from the TV)
"Another earthquake destructs some part of Illinois. According to the researches of the experts, the causes of those earthquakes were still unknown as of now."

News on the television are getting worst than we thought. It reminds me of what happened before, I almost destroy the world with my mistake.

"Uncle Sammy?" Klyde noticed that I looked strange and sat beside me.

"Hey...how are you? Are you doing well with your training?" Right after what happened to Klyde, we decided to train her to be a hunter. By far, she's doing well. It really looks like a Winchester's blood is running through her veins. We really made sure she'll be safe. Cass carved Enochian Sigil on her ribs to make her invisible from angels and demons as well. It causes him, Crowley and Brooke to use phone in contacting us.

Klyde smiled at me."Yup, I'm doing great, besides daddy told me that I can go with you guys on a hunt."

"Hunt?" I asked. She nodded. "We've got a case in Wyoming, someone called daddy her name's Evelyn Craig. She told dad that there's something wrong with those teenagers on their town."

"What's wrong?"

"Some teenagers were missing and yesterday their sheriff reported that there are 2 teens being recovered on a warehouse."

"Are they alive?"

"Yes but they're unconscious and unable to talk about what happened to them. When they were being asked they it makes them freak out."

Right after me and Klyde talked about the case, we started to prepare our weapons. Salt gun, holy water, gas, lighter and spray paints just in case we encounter some demons.

It's very surprising to see Brooke in our bunker but why should I, she's Klyde's mom and she has the right to stay with her. But, I guess this would be kinda awkward between her and Dean.