Chapter 28

The Winchesters started the day peacefully. They had breakfast together cooked by Brooke and Klyde.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Brooke checked her daughter's condition. "Yup..I'm definitely fine." Klyde smirked. "By the way who's this man that you're going to meet according to Claire?" Klyde stared sharply towards Claire. "Uhm...it's Ben." Claire raised her hand with a peace sign towards Klyde and whispered "Sorry."

"Your Uncle Sammy, Cass and I want to meet him. Maybe you should invite him here some other time." Dean offered. "Okay...but make sure you don't have any dagger dad." Klyde chuckled.

Night comes and Klyde started to prepare. She took a cold, refreshing shower. As she walk out the bathroom,  she saw a soft purple dress with matching shoes on her bed. Right after she wore it, her mom entered the room. "We are just going to give you a pep talk, dear." Dean also entered the room. Brooke started to comb her long, wavy, brown hair and braided it. She loomed at herself on a full-length mirror. She looked dazzling. She realized that she forgotto wear somethibg, the necklace from her Aunt Evelyn.

"You look beautiful Klyde." Claire took a photo of her with Klyde. "I gonna put it on our scrapbook, 'first date of Klyde'."

"Don't go home late, I want you to be here at exactly 10:00 pm, okay? Be punctual. Don't get laid on first date." Dean reminded. "Dean! Stop it! I'm sure she won't get laid, she'a not like you." Brooke laughed. "Shut up babe." Dean uttered.

Ben offered Klyde to have their date on an extravagant restaurant but Klyde chose Jay's Diner instead.

"They offered different variants of pie in here." Klyde affirmed.

"I guess that's the reason why you chose here. By the way, you look stunning tonight." Ben complimented. That mad Klyde blush. She's not usually like that when she hears complime ts but that one was different maybe because it Ben and him and her had a thing. "You look good too." She smiled. She tugged Ben towards her favorite spot. Ben smiled when he looked at her while she's picking for their food on the menu. "I'm in the mood for eating cheeseburger and fries right now, how about you?" Klyde asked. "I'll go with your favorite, pie." Ben winked, they both chuckled. They got surprised when they found out that the waitress was Heather. "Enjoy your fmdate fellas." She smirked. They had a lot of things to talk. From school, pop culture, AC/DC, Heather anything in mutual. After they eat, they decide to have a little walk before they come home.

"Anyway..tell me something about you family. Who's your parents?" Ben asked. At first Klyde had hesitation but then she realized she trusts Ben and she thinks that those times they talk was enough to be comfortable with each other. "My dad's Dean Winchester and my mom's Brooke Coulhan." She asked. "Nope, it's just your dad's name sounds familiar to me." Klyde looked at her watch. Its already quarter to 10:00 pm. "Uhm...Ben I guess you should take me home now." Ben started to turn on the engine if his car. "Lets go." He offered to Klyde.

When Klyde got home, she said goodbye to ben. "Be careful on your way to Wyoming, okay?" Klyde reminded him since it's already late. "I will see you next week." Ben kissed her rosy cheeks. "Bye.." Klyde waved.