Chapter 27

Klyde woke up in the middle of grassland. It is mostly covered with flowers. She noticed that from wearing a plain shirt and a pair of pajamas, she's already wearing a white dress which is covered with reflective gems, purple,black with bits of gold that accent the tips of the dress. She walked around with her bare foot and a strong wind blew. Dark smoke starts to appear from the ground and it covers her surrounding. It made her close her eyes for awhile. As she opened her eyes she saw this mysterious woman in black standing in front of her, smiling. She walked towards her and cupped her cheek with her hand. "Your father was great. We might be good together but it would be much better if it was you." Klyde became confused and removed the mysterious woman's hand eagerly since her touch makes her uncomfortable. "What do you mean?" She asked. The mysterious woman walked around her and looked at her from head to toe. "The Mark of Cain..I don't have it anymore. Why? Because now its within you. You know what? Your great, great father just failed to erase me in this world and he should pay for that. And, you will be the price! By the way, since we will be having a partnership its my pleasure to introduce myself to you. I'm Amara."

She started to feel pain on her wrist which was swelling before and noticed the red mark. She started to feel dizzy. "Let's go...come with me. We will conquer the world." Amara grasp her arm but she evaded from her and ran. She ran after her and unfortunately Klyde tripped and wasn't be able to stand up because her ankle was sprained. Before she tried to stand up again, Amara pulled her hair. "If I can't get you in a nice way then we gonna do it on a hard way." She strangled her and she started to feel suffocated that leads her from being unconscious.

"Klyde?Klyde!! Sweetie wake up. You're having a nightmare!" Dean woke her up since Claire wasn't be able to do so.

Klyde squealed. She held her dad's arms tight like she doesn't even want him to stay away from her. "Please Daddy, don't let her get me...please daddy, please..." She fell asleep again because of crying. Brooke and Dean decided to carry her on their bed to make sure she'll be fine. "Who was she's talking about?" Brooke asked. "I don't know." Dean replied.