Chapter 31

Third Person's P.O.V.
Amara started to spread her wickedness again. Since she fooled Crowley, no one's there to feed her souls. She need to look for souls herself hence it doesn't seem difficult like she was expecting. With a beautiful and innocent face, the prey won't be suspicious at all. Despite of having this great power, it doesn't mean she's satisfied. She needed more, she wanted more. She wants to get Klyde.

"These aren't enough! I needed Klyde, she's the reason why I am here. I don't want to waste my time being in this dungeon!" Amara whimpered in front of the mirror. Her reflection started to move on its own. "Well dear, patience is a virtue. Remember that maybe Klyde is your greatest ally but she can be your greatest enemy. We cannot say that you can convince her. You know that she already had been influenced with those filthy angels and older Winchesters, right?"

"It seems you doesn't need to wait for me anymore. I'm the one you needed right, Amara?" A rabbid voice came out. It was Klyde. The one she's been wanting and waiting for so long.
"There you are my precious. What brings you here? Are you now willing to work with me?" Amara chortled.
"All this time? Thats what you've been thinking of I'm going to do? I swear I won't be yours.Well, damn you!" Klyde whimpered.
"I'm not really in the mood on marking your words right now because I think we can still talk about this." Klyde become confused about what Amara said. "What are you trying to say?"
"I just want to have this deal with you Klyde. Let me unveil what I've got for you." Amara snapped her fingers and they suddenly transported into another place. Klyde gasped as she saw her family being tied and unconscious. "You son of a bitch! What did you do to them?!" Klyde squealed.

"Don't worry they're just sleeping. You want me to wake them up for you?" Before Klyde could answer, Amara already woke them up.

"Mommy!Daddy!" Klyde sobbed. She ran towards them but Amara quickly clasped her hair. "Not yet my dear. We haven't talking about the deal."

"What deal?" Dean asked. Amara smirked towards them still holding Klyde's hair. She clasped Klyde's jaw while laughing. "Okay, here it goes. When you go with me, I will let them leave and go on but if you didn't get along with my conditions, I will kill them and you'll be forced to do my orders!"
"Aren't you forcing me right now?" Klyde snickered. "Well you're just being sarcastic right now. Let's see if you can still keep on being like that if I do this to them." Amara clenched her fingers and Klyde's parents started to whimper. "No! Amara. Please. Don't." Klyde started to feel numbness within her knees. She started to cry and fell down on her knees. She looked up to Amara. "You can have me, you can hurt me. You can rip my soul, turn me into anything you want to. But..for God's love, don't hurt them." Dean and Brooke become terrified about what they heard. "Rowena, Crowley. Do something! " Dean hissed. "Amara is much stronger than us Dean. Though we want to, we cannot fight against her." Rowena cried. Sam felt disgrace within himself as he can see their situation right now. "Cass can we do something?" Sam asked. "If it took God so much sacrifice to defeat darkness, I guess we cannot defeat her." Castiel sighed.

"So, are you saying yes?" Amara assured. "I also have my conditions Amara. Let me talk to them first." Klyde already expected for this. Though its hard, she needed to do it. She needed to let go. She promised herself that no one will got hurt because of her. Amara untied them with her spell.

Klyde slowly walked towards her family. She hugged Rowena and Crowley first." You guys made me change my delusion about witches and demons. I mean, now I can say that you were not bad at all. That you're just also a human being used to love somebody else. I hope you'll still be there for my family, okay?" Rowena can't help not to cry as she heard those words from Klyde."Thank you Klyde." Rowena kissed her forehead. She turned to Castiel and Claire. "Cassie...I want you to watch over them. Promise me you'll take care of them especially Claire. She's your responsibility. I cannot just depend her on my parents, I want you to do that for me, okay? Take care also." Klyde kissed Castiel's cheek."I will. I will." Castiel hugged her. Claire looked at her right into the eye. "Hey bestie, I want you to remember the things that I've been always telling you." She sobbed as she remembered what Klyde had been telling her since they were children: "Sometimes in life, we need to sacrifice something important for the better ones." They hugged each other tight."I love you bestie.." Klyde chuckled. She paced herself into Sam. Sam cannot hide the sadness within his face. "Come on uncle Sammy, don't be like that. You're the one whose always cheering me up but now your the one who looks like numb." Klyde tried to laugh but she cried instead. "Thank you uncle Sammy for helping me out. Helping me out with gadgets, books, everything. You're the coolest uncle I've ever had. And I hope that after this, you gonna have a permanent , alive girlfriend." Sam hugged her and whispered. "Don't forget about us." She smiled because of what she heard. "I wont, promise." The last one the most important to her. Her parents. She looked at them carefully. She wanted to make sure that she won't forget every single detail of their faces. "Sweetie, we can still figure this out." Brooke's tears started to ran into her cheeks as well as Dean. "Please princess, don't do this." Klyde just smiled and tears dripped from her eyes. "Mom, Dad...Thank you. I love you so much and I want you to know that, if I were given another chance to live I will still choose you to be my family. Thank you for being the best parents for me. I want you to still go on after this. Forget about what happened and start a new family, okay?" Dean cried harder. "Please promise me!" Klyde sobbed. "We will..." Brooke kissed her daughter's cheek. Dean hugged both of them and kissed their foreheads.

"My precious, let me interrupt you. I think its time for us to close our deal." Amara grinned. "Not until I say so." Klyde laughed."You really think I will gave up my self to you just like that?" Her parents tried to stop Amara but they can't because of her henchmen. Klyde clasped a torch with holy oil and started to burn the skin being marked by The Mark of Cain. "No!" Amara thrusted her fist inside Klyde's stomach making her shudder. Blood started to drip from her stomach and mouth. The torch that she'd been holding dropped causing the fire to spread on the floor and surround them. "Come on Amara. You can mess up with everything but not with the youngest Winchester." Klyde still being stabbed by Amara, pulled out the knife from her pocket on the back and stabbed her with jolt. Amara screamed as she started to turn back into her true form. Bright light comes up from the ground and the cracks started to appear swallowing the Darkness. "Noooo!" The last word that they've been heard from Amara. "Klyde!" Dean screamed as Klyde fell on the ground, bleeding to death.

A/N: oops!cliffhanger. So how's that? I think i lied about this 5-10 chapters left I think I only had 1-3
left.