Chapter 17

After few hours of sleeping, I woke up. I felt better than before, maybe because my Mom was already here and I know she's fine. As I got up on my bed, I heard some indistinct voices outside my room. I decided to check it out and I saw my Mom with Dean on the living room. It seems that they're really talking about something confidential, so I just decided to hide behind the wall.

"The thing in here Brooke is, why you didn't told me about these? Dean interrogated.

"About what?" My mom asked.

" That you're a nephilim.That we had a child. That Klyde is my daughter!"

I became confused of what I've heard. Dean is my dad? How could that possibly happen? Still in shock, I got myself out behind the wall. They're both surprised that I'm just there, listening to the whole conversation.

"I'm your daughter?Mom is that true? " I asked Mom.

"Yes dear, he's your dad. I met him a year before you were born. We used to have a thing but he needed to go away because of his job." She explained.

"Then, why do you need to hide me from him or from anyone else that it turns to the point that you left me, that I grew up alone? Do you have any idea how'd I suffer? Mom if you just know that I almost got kidnapped by angels and the demons were ready to kill me." Tears on my eyes started dripping. I had so much pain and hate within myself but I'm not mad with my mom neither Dean, it's just me. I'm just confused, I hate what's happening to me. Why do I need to be in this kind of situation?

"Your mom's telling the truth. Its also my fault I didn't tell you that I had already the idea about this. I just want to make sure that my theories are true and here it is, it's confirmed your my child. You have my flesh and blood." Dean explained.

"I need to hide you because-"

"I just wanna be alone." My mom tried to explain but I decided to go out. I need to make myself calm, I need to think properly, I need to deal with my issues.

I went back to my room, grabbed my leather jacket and wore my pair of sneakers. I needed a walk, breathe some fresh air, to think.

I started to walk outside the motel. It's dark, only the lamp post and the signage of the motel are the sources of light. I looked up to the skies there's no stars, nor the moon is not visible because if the clouds. I realized that the skies are darker than usual which makes my feel weird. I just ignored my fright and just kept on walking until someone grabbed me from the corner. It is a guy with black eyes, I knew it! He's a demon. He keeps on clenching me and I keep on trying to escape from him but he's too strong and he injected me something on my neck that made me unconscious.