Chapter 9

Third Person P.O.V.

Hours later, Sam wakes Dean up. He heard all those things that Dean said in his dream. That's why he had the chance and reason to mock his brother.

"I love you, Brooke." *imitates Dean's voice and accent*

"Stop it, Sammy!"

"Ok fine, so tell me, did you ever fall in love with this girl?" Sam asked.

"No.Maybe.Shut up." he replied. Sam gave Dean a 'I know your lying' look.

"Really, Dean?"

"Shut up." He chuckled.

Klyde

I cried for hours, but still I'm upset of what happened. I felt tormented, I'm disappointed, I thought his kind, I thought he'll help me. But I'm wrong, definitely wrong.

"Klyde, don't get mad at Dean. Maybe he didn't meant to say that. Maybe he's just upset of what we did. Remember we did the wrong thing first, we didn't obey them." Claire tried to convince me not to hate Dean, but I just can't.

"I know but, why does he need to say those words. He doesn't have any right to dictate me towards those things I wanna do with my damn life!" I almost cried. My emotions burst out again and I hate it. Why do I felt really affected towards Dean's approval about the whole hunting thing. It seems like I really need his approval just like a father.

Hours later the boys came back. They saw me and Claire sitting on the couch eating doritos.

"Hey girls, how's your day?" Sam approached.

"Its fine, sitting, sleeping, watching T.V. and eating all day, it seems like my birthday!" Claire replied with a wink.

"Good for you, how about you, Klyde?" Sam asked me.

"Me? I'm fine, I'm doing well same as Claire does." I murmured.

"Really,Klyde? But why you look like numb?" Claire teased.

Dean looked at me like he's concerned or either guilty about what happened. We had our eyes met and I just looked away to avoid him. I just answered Claire instead.

"Oh Claire, please just keep your mouth shut." I said and walked out the living room to stay away from them for awhile. I guess I need some time to think.

But unfortunately as I get out, Dean followed me.

"Hey,Klyde wait!" Dean gripped my arm and pulled me.

"What?!" I shouted.

"I guess we need to talk about what happened last night, kid." He uttered.

I pulled my arm away from him. And looked at him straight to the eye.

"Okay, Mr. Winchester, I guess you already said enough. I'm really convinced that you don't have any plan to help me with this damn thing. You already know the reason why I wanted to be a hunter right? I just don't get your damn point about this whole hunting thing." I protested.

"I wanted to help you, but not in the way you want me to do. I want to help you in the other way. Because hunting is not the answer for everything you had in your life." Dean speaked out.

"Well you don't have any right to control me or even how I gonna decide for myself. For God's sake Dean! I grew up without my parents, I lived on my own and now you are going to have distrust on me. You're not even my father." I cried again for the second time because of him. He didn't respond immediately.

"I'm sorry, I think I really hurted you so bad." Dean murmured.

"I'm sorry also, I don't have any right to say those things to you besides I didn't mean to say it. We just had misunderstanding." I apologized