Chapter 33

Klyde
Everything's back to normal now. I've been much better now, actually. I already have a family that I've been asking for. I'm still with my bestfriend. I had this guardian angel with me...and a demon as well(Yep. I actually do.). And, guess what, some of the angels and demons were allies because of me. Nope, honestly, I think its because Michael and Lucifer reconciled, it really matters to them and to me as well. Things are getting weirder, I guess, right? As of now, I'm back to school with Claire. I continued dating with Ben and I already met his Mom. Crowley's wrong it didn't seem to be very awkward. Aunt Evelyn used to be my mentor for being a huntress and she had Rowena on the other hand to help me with witchcrafts and spells.

Right now, I'm celebrating my 17th birthday. They're all here. My parents, actually they got married. I felt surprised when I found out uncle Sammy and aunt Evelyn were dating, I thought they will never had this chance to have 'a thing' between them. Pete, uncle Pete rather, I already called him uncle since we found out that he was just possesed the whole time. He's also a fellow hunter and his back hunting with us. Heather and Ben were also here, they're been my good friends ever since Claire. Rowena and Crowley are still in good terms and that's great for a mother and son relationship. I used to call Crowley now as Fergus MacLeod, his real name. I know he's pissed of because of that but he had to deal with it. Castiel is still rooming around and always been this kind of cute angel, what I really love about him is his expressions when he's confused. Then there, I had these guests named Sheriff Jody Mills, a very good friend of my dad and uncle, dad told me that she and grandpa Bobby used to have a thing. She's always there to help them in times they were in trouble. I met grandpa Bobby on my dreams and when the time I was in heaven, in between life and death. Becky Rosen, my uncle's ex-wife, its must be really awkward for her to see uncle Sammy again. I guess. Chuck Shurley a.k.a. Carver Edlund, the author of the Supernatural book series. I felt something on him. He seems to be special in any other way. Maybe because his a prophet just like what my dad told me and he used to know every single detail about us. "Hey, happy birthday." Mr. Shurley greeted me while handing me his gift. Great. An AC/DC album. "Thank you Mr. Shurley. How did you know?" I laughed. "Of course, I write about you." Those words from his mouth had an impact towards me. You know what, if I didn't knew that he's a prophet, I will definitely assume his God. Right after we eat we had a selfie. Super selfie. I had my phone in a monopod and looked for the right angle. I prefer selfie since I want all of them to be included in the picture. That wasn't just a picture at all. It's a family picture because "Family doesn't end with blood."
It's been a year since I met these guys who changed my life. Made me know who really am I, what am I supposed to be. Made me complete, made me feel that I'm not alone. Not alone with these fight. Not alone in looking forward to the future.
"You ready for the hunt?" My dad asked me. "I've always been ready." I smiled to him. "Lets get this started." Uncle Sammy added. My dad started the engine of his '67 Chevy Impala that has been with them throughout the years. Now that I'm already a huntress, I have these things that always reminds me that I should just always keep on fighting: Saving people, hunting things, family business. A legacy.