Chapter 18

I woke up being tied and lying on a flat surface. The place looks like a dungeon and it's full of tools and material being used in rituals. Where the hell am I? What are they going to do to me?

Still my vision was unclear I tried to scream but there's no voice coming out. I started to cry and surprisingly, someone cut my skin on the arm which made me gasp. Then, it started to collect some blood from me.

"I guess its time to give your voice back." The unfamiliar man snapped his finger and I got my voice back.

"Really? Ripping my voice box and fixing it again? What's wrong with you demons? What's the thing in me that makes you wanna kill me?" Ugh, my situation sucks right now. I hope my parents would come and save me. The demon laughed at me and started to perform a ritual.

" You thought we'll kill you? Of course not. Why should we kill the most important sacrifice?" He chuckled.

A sacrifice? That's the reason why the demons were always chasing me? And maybe that's also the reason why the angels are trying to get me. Awesome.

"I'm just a simple girl, I haven't know anything about this."

"Well, maybe you don't but me? I know every single detail. I was with your father before, you know hunting, we used to be really good friends. Oh by the way my name's Pete."

"I don't give a rat's ass with your name. I just wanna go home. I want to see my parents."

"Honey, I can't let you go but you can see your parents. Children, bring them here." Some demons brought my parents inside, they were tied and gagged. Pete removed the cloth from their mouths.

"Don't you dare to touch my daughter you son of a bitch!" My dad warned.

"Sorry brother, I already did. We're about to finish the ritual but I realized its much better you guys see how it's done."

" This is the reason why I hide you. They're going to use you as a sacrifice to open Lucifer's cage." My mom explained.

"Uhm, Brooke...Sammy already opened it and it just causes the Armageddon. You know, the apocalypse." Dad said.

"Yup, I know that, but this one will lead to worse than what happen before. Lucifer and Michael will get out again and they will continue their war here." My mom is trying to make us understand what's happening.

"But why me?" I finally spoke.