Chapter 10

Dean

Seems Klyde had so many issues within herself. I don't know, maybe this kid need a little talk.

"Don't worry dear, I'm not mad." I assured her. She smiled back to me as the tears started to flow on her cheeks.

"Thank you, Dean." I felt shocked when she hugged me tight. I hugged her back and tighter. I didn't notice that I'm closing my eyes as I felt her sob into my chest. Honestly, I'm really starting to believe in my gut feel that she's my daughter. And at this moment, I'm like a father comforting his daughter.

"It's okay, everything will be fine." I assured her.

We went back inside when we saw Claire cooking dinner. I walked towards her.

"Seriously? You cook?" I chuckled. Sam laughed. "Well of course bitch!" She replied. "Okay then, who taught you how to cook?" I asked with a 'still unconvinced' look. "Klyde. She's a good cook, besides she's planning to take culinary right after highschool."

"Wow, that's great."

After dinner. I started to give Klyde a little, serious talk. I got some Gatorade for her and a beer for me. I saw her sitting on the corner of the living room, looking at something.

"Klyde?"

"Yeah?" Klyde answered while she's sniffing.

"Are you crying again?"

"Nope, I'm not. I just sneezed before you go here."

I didn't believed on what she said that's why I lifted her head and looked at her. I saw her eyes still watery.

"Klyde, please don't lie. You can say anything to me."

"Really?"

"Really."

I saw the thing she's looking at, it's an old notebook.

"What's that?" I asked

"It's nothing don't mind it." She replied.

"Okay, don't mind if I ask you something?"

"Hmm..I guess so."

"Okay what did you know about your mom?"

"I know she's beautiful and kind hearted that's why almost all the people in our neighborhood like her."

"I bet you looked like her. You're both beautiful." I chuckled.

"Whoah, I never thought that Dean Winchester himself will give me a compliment. Am I dreaming?" She laughed.

"Well of course. By the way, do you know how old she is?"

Klyde nodded.

"I guess she's already 36, because grandpa told me that she's only 20 when I was born."

I still asked her some things since all the information I got earlier fit into Brooke's.

"Any idea who your father is? I mean, did they say anything about him? Where him came from, what's his name, what's his job, age, anything?"

"Nothing." She shook her head.

"Seriously? Come on, think of it." I convinced her. She didn't responded immediately.

"Wait, she said that my dad is handsome, his brave, he saved her life somewhere and she's really in love with him and he does the same too."