Chapter 11

Third Person P.O.V.

Days passed by and it seems Dean and Klyde are getting along with each other. They became closer after what happened, but apparently these things doesn't change anything on Dean's decision about Klyde.

Claire and Klyde are having a 'pep talk' on their room. Its been two weeks since they stayed with the Winchesters.

"So how's you and Dean? Did he already said yes?" Claire interrogated.

"Nope not yet, but I won't give up on convincing him. You know its the bottom line of my story right? I really wanted this from the start and I guess I'm thinking of still doing it even though Dean doesn't want me to do so."

Claire grabbed Klyde's hand. She looked at it up to her wrist. She used to just hold it but she noticed the swelling scar on Klyde's wrist.

"It's still not cured. Any idea what happened with that?" She asked.

"I don't know but don't worry, it doesn't hurt anymore." Klyde smiled.

The two went outside and they lie on Klyde's purple Mercedes Benz. They stared at the shiny stars on the sky. They always do that since they were kids. Klyde traced the stars with her fingers and Claire started to take some photographs.

"Bestie?" Claire called while still taking photos.

"Yeah?"

"What are you going to do if you meet your parents?"

Klyde didn't have any hesitations to answer Claire's question.

"To my mom, I want to say that I love her so much. I know I hated her at first because she left me but, I realized that I can't hate her for the rest of my life. I'm still hoping to see her and to be with her. I wonder how she looks like right now." Klyde's tears started to ran onto her cheeks.

"How about your dad?" Claire suggested.

"Of course, I want to see him also, I want to know his name, what kind of man he is, know how is he as a father. I want to bond with him. I know its impossible but I want a whole family, where I have my mom and my dad."

"How do say that it's impossible?"

"I had this hesitations that what if they already have their own families, that they already both have private and simple life, that what if all those things that I do will just turn into nothing. I'm tired of being alone, I'm tired of being left." She cried.

"Shh..don't cry." Claire hushed.

"No matter what happened, I'm here, I won't leave you alone." Claire assured Klyde as she holds her hand.

"Thanks bestie." Klyde replied.

Daughter of A Winchester (Supernatural Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara