Chapter 13

The brothers decided to leave the girls to eat in a diner. As usual, Dean ordered a greasy burger and fries which is his favorite to eat on the diner while Sam just ordered salad instead.

"You know what, Sammy? Why do you always love those rabbit food?" He looked at Sam's food and showed that he's disgusted as hell.

"Just eat your food, Dean. I'll look for this case that Peter told me." While Sam is just focused on his laptop.

Dean noticed that the laptop is not Sam's, he become curioused and asks,

"Whose laptop is that?"

"It's Klyde's. She lend me this earlier.
She also know so many things about gadgets and guess what? She's also a hacker." Sam proudly says.

"Wait, what? But she's just sixteen."

"Yeah, I know, she's genius right. I bet she got her intelligence from me." Sam chuckles.

While the brothers are eating, Dean see this woman who looks very familiar to him. He stand up and looks for her. He then realizes that she is what they're looking for,Brooke.

Instead of talking to her, he tells Sam about it and they plan spying on her. They let her leave the diner and they follow her immediately.

When they're almost caught by Brooke they stop and watch over her behind the wall when suddenly there's a hand grips Dean's arms and pis him in the wall.

"Why are you following me?" The familiar voice says. The voice he hear was pleasant to his ear and he recognizes it. How could he possibly forget about the woman he loved before?

"Brooke?" Sam calls the woman.

"Who the hell are you? Why do you know my name?" Brooke interrogates.

"I..I am Sam and the guy you're pinning on the wall is Dean."

"Dean?"

"Yeah, it's me." Dean respond immediately.

Brooke

Dean...the guy I spend a night with. The father of my child. I found him. But where's Klyde? How can I ask her from him without telling the truth?

"Long time no see, Brooke. Sixteen years? It's a very, very long time. I guess we have so many things to talk about, including your child." Dean says.

"My child?" I frantically ask.

"Yeah, Klyde, remember?"