One

ADVANCE WARNING: This novel contains MATURE CONTENT.

The concrete and steel bars of the city are built into high-rise buildings, full of cars driving on the roads, often blocked in the busiest city center, together with those commuters riding bicycles at the intersection, the green light is slowly turning Blinking, indicating that you must wait for the next green light to turn on.

Wearing a camouflage uniform, the tall man with a short shaved head looked at the dense crowd in front of him with a slightly confused look, and walked alone with a white-washed denim bag on his back, keeping the same distance with every step. His imposing manner made him appear so out of place outside the bustling and hustle and bustle of the city.

Unknowingly, the man walked up to a building, passed through the open cold folding door, and glanced past the casual patrolling eyes of the security room. He saw white-collar elites who were completely different from the dusty self inside the glass door.

"Please give way!"

An impatient male voice sounded from the right side, the deep and sweet voice seemed to be very close, the man turned his head, and the open car window revealed an unusually handsome face, the slightly raised eyebrows showed the other party's displeasure, his critical eyes saw the man The outdated camouflage uniform, and the old denim bag that I don't know how many years have been used made me even more displeased, as well as the manly dark Chinese character face, the most old-fashioned cropped cut, and the young man in the car. The man frowned suddenly in disgust.

However, a deep light flashed in the man's piercing eyes, and he couldn't help touching his short cut hair. With a simple and honest expression on his masculine face, he apologized: "Sorry, I didn't pay much attention."

After finishing speaking, he tightened the strap of the denim bag on his shoulders, turned around and walked to the opposite side of the road. His strong and generous back in the sun was covered with a layer of bright light. The man in the car snorted coldly, and then closed the door. window, step on the accelerator and drive into the folding gate.

In the mirror, the turned face of the man behind was reflected, but the man didn't notice it.

Rong Bowen frowned and looked at the busy construction workers on the construction site. The mixer made a huge roar. A construction worker was pushing a small cart to load the cement mixed by the mixer. His body was covered in dirty cement and he even had a hard hat. They were all dirty and black. A bricklayer not far away held a brick in one hand and scooped up the cement with a shovel in the other. They were skillfully building the walls. On a villa that had already been built, several scaffolders climbed onto the scaffolding swiftly. I took a pair of pliers and other tools to dismantle the bamboo frames used to climb the walls around the villa.

Not to mention those huge excavators and iron cranes, especially the iron cranes stretched straight and thick mechanical arms above Rong Bowen's head, on which were hung rubber buckets or bricks filled with cement, and turned back and forth, left and right. Bricklayers deliver cement, bricks, etc.

Although this is not the first time he has come to a construction site, every time he sees this group of construction workers who live at the bottom of the society and rely on hard work for a living, Rong Bowen feels contemptuous in his heart, even if he is the person in charge, he still feels aloof sense of superiority.

As the heir of Ronghua Group and the next president, Rong Bowen's life circle is full of elegant style, and the friends he associates with are all peers from various families. Even if some people's clothes are not custom-made, they are also world famous brands, low-key luxury, low-key Show off your wealth.

In such a living environment, Rong Bowen looked down on migrant workers in his bones, and his good upbringing did not allow him to show his contempt openly, but when no one was around, he would frown deeply and groan heavily in his heart .

Rong Bowen glanced at the mud-stained leather shoes with disgust.

When you return to the office, you must change into a pair of leather shoes, damn the construction site, damn migrant workers! If he had known it earlier, he would have listened to Secretary Li Hui's suggestion and sent someone to pick up the documents. He lost his mind and ran to the construction site to pick up the documents.

Rong Bowen cursed in his heart, pulled up his hard hat, and walked quickly to the temporary office on the construction site. As soon as he entered the temporary office, Rong Bowen saw the planning documents opened on the desk at a glance.

He picked up the document and stroked the architectural diagram in the document with his fingers. He was as delicate and gentle as a lover. His eyes gradually filled with solemn expressions, and his heart became heavy. He must not lose, not only for his father, but also for his status as heir.

Others have the chance to lose, but he alone cannot afford to lose.

Putting his hands on the desk, Rong Bowen closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and let the heaviness in his heart disappear. He sat down in the office chair with some weakness, leaned his head back on the chair, and stared blankly at the pale ceiling , the graceful neck pulls out a fragile arc.

The more he warned himself not to lose, the more he felt that he was about to lose, and he was so forced that he couldn't breathe.

Rong Bowen covered his eyes and ordered himself not to think too much, no matter what happens, he is Ronghua's heir, Ronghua's next president.

"General Manager." As soon as he left the door of the temporary office, the person in charge who was waiting outside greeted him with a flattering face.

Rong Bowen, who didn't want to stay at the construction site for a long time, frowned uncontrollably, and his polite tone showed a trace of alienation and dissatisfaction, "What's the matter?"

"There are two villas that are about to be built, and they will probably be demolished tomorrow. Is the general manager free to take a look?"

"Oh, I see." When inspecting the construction site a few days ago, Rong Bowen checked the construction site and found that two of the villas were basically completed. Since the shelves will be dismantled tomorrow, he should go and have a look first, but he doesn't want to leave behind Follow a long-winded person.

"Let's talk about it in a few days." Rong Bowen replied perfunctorily.

The person in charge saw that Rong Bowen was not interested in seeing the two villas, and sent Rong Bowen away from the construction site in disappointment.

That evening, when the construction site was over, Rong Bowen came alone.

It was already past dinner time, and the construction site at this time was completely different from the situation full of noise and people during the day. Only the person on duty hid in a simple shed to guard the construction site, and all the machines stood quietly and motionless. In the construction site.

Rong Bowen greeted the person on duty, and then walked towards the two villas that had just been built. On the outside, only the cement-colored villas were not as luxurious as the villas should be. They were surrounded by layers of solid shelves, which were so ugly. Appearance contained all his expectations.

Rong Bowen looked at the villa, and walked into the villa step by step. The cement walls and the concrete floor were filled with simple colors of cement. Rong Bowen's eyes were full of deep emotions, and his fingers slowly touched the wall, and he stepped forward. Go up the steps to the second floor.

Rong Bowen walked through the living room and through the rooms. One of the rooms was piled with bricks left over from the wall. The red color contrasted sharply with the dullness of the cement. He was the only one in the empty room. Opposite him was a window with nothing in it, only the shelves erected against the wall outside could be seen.

Rong Bowen smiled with satisfaction.

Suddenly, a strong and powerful arm stretched out.