Seventeen

At this time, Rong Bowen was much more angry than before, his expression and eyes were particularly provocative, but full of sarcasm, he clapped his hand away, and continued to sneer and said: "You know the truth in your heart." , I also know in my heart, tell me, how much do you need to hand over the photos and videos,

Such a straightforward tone made Brother Xiong feel a pain in his heart, he swallowed the excuse, and the hand that was slapped away hung in the air, and the hair remaining in the palm of his hand felt as hot as a fire, and it burned to his heart. The heat caused him pain, but he was reluctant to get rid of it, let alone extinguish it.

He took out his phone silently, with bitterness hidden in his tone, "There are a few photos, but..."

Before he could finish speaking, Rong Bowen raised his eyebrows, and said coldly: "Don't say anything, but just ask how much money you want, I want to remind you, people's hearts are not enough to swallow an elephant, and I, Rong Bowen, are the whole Ronghua The only heir of the group, make a condition with me, you have to weigh your identity, figure out how many lives you have to play with me, don't hug my thigh and cry for mercy."

With some harsh words, even if there is support behind him, he still weighs whether his own value is enough for the support behind him to stand up for him. If it is just a pure money transaction, then defect as soon as possible, and leave when he gets the money, but some people are neither, And this kind of person is the most difficult to deal with, and also the most difficult to buy.

So Brother Xiong remained silent, stuffed the phone into Rong Bowen's hand, turned around and left.

It was the first time that Rong Bowen met such a disrespectful person, his expression changed on the spot, and he snorted coldly, what kind of broken high-end residential area is this? The security is getting worse and worse, no one dares to let in! And how did the door of his house open? Why didn't the anti-theft system call the police?

The more Rong Bowen thought about it, the more he lost his face. He really wanted to smash the rapist's head with his mobile phone! Better smash him into an idiot!

At this moment, Brother Xiong, who had already opened the door, turned his head suddenly. Rong Bowen immediately turned his expression away, and pretended to focus on deleting the photos.

"I made breakfast and it's already on the dining table. Eat it early, otherwise it will be cold and it will be bad for your health."

After he finished speaking, he closed the door, and both the living room and the bedroom returned to silence, only the sunlight shining on Rong Bowen through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the bedroom.

Rong Bowen's finger on the touch screen of the mobile phone paused, his resentment and disgust suddenly fell silent, his whole heart seemed to no longer feel the emotions he had when facing that man just now, the quietness made Rong Bowen feel tormented .

Terrible! It feels like being abandoned by the whole world! You have a mother, but your mother has passed away; you have a father, but your father never loved him; you have a brother, but your brother is your enemy.

ah--

Terribly quiet!

Who can really be by his side? Hug him and warm his empty and lonely heart, even for a short moment! Can really care about him once, love him once.

Now, it was a person who raped him and threatened his future who uttered a word of concern.

Rong Bowen slowly squatted down and buried his face in his knees.

The preserved egg and lean meat porridge on the dining table is still steaming. A simple sandwich made with the only ingredients in the refrigerator sandwiches green lettuce, tender fried eggs, cut diagonally, and placed on a beautiful and delicate porcelain plate , with a small porcelain spoon on one side.