Nine

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Hitting, making a continuous slapping sound, enjoying the pleasure of the man's crotch slapping his ass hard.

"Uh...uh..." The thick meat stick quickly rubbed against the tender intestines, the sharp pleasure made Rong Bowen's scalp tingle, his whole senses were concentrated on the pussy that was being violently fucked by the male organ, and he felt vaguely Not enough, seems to want more and more.

Sensing that Rong Bowen's expression became blurred, his slightly parted lips escaped the greasy moan that was forced out just now, a trace of surrender appeared on his face, his tense body gradually relaxed, and a softness that was not usually bloomed, a man Narrowing his eyes happily, he found that the pussy that covered him was getting tighter and tighter under his fuck, and sucked him greedily, especially the thickest glans, which was basically stuck in the pussy and was difficult to pull out. It was hard to pull it out. Meat immediately sucked his cock in on his own initiative.

"It's so obscene, the ass can bite people, do you want to be fucked and cum by me so much?" The man smiled and said, his lower body was pulled out violently, Rong Bowen, who was squeezed between the wall and the man, let out a scream of being pierced, his buttocks were so comfortable It was all tense, and the raised genitals could no longer withstand being stabbed at the back of the hole by a man like this. The semen broke through the mouth of the bell, and spurted out one after another, while the stretched hole below was still lascivious and was covered with purple red. The thick stick was violently fucked, the juice was spasmodically squirted, and the white and tender inner thighs were twitching non-stop due to orgasm and ejaculation.

The orgasmic pussy tightens the man's dick, and it becomes more and more difficult for the man to come in and out, but the pleasure increases a lot, and his dick and pussy become more intimate. Although such an intimate contact is very erotic, it is a man's desire. In Rong Bowen's body, they are closely connected, he can easily kiss this handsome face, thin lips, caress his bare chest, knead his sexy ass, fuck him and ejaculate, let him belong Own.

Countless fantasies finally became reality, and the man did not intend to let Rong Bowen go easily.

He hugged Rong Bowen and knelt down, his cock reluctantly half-leaved from his pussy, Rong Bowen was sitting on the man's lap, the man put his arm around his waist, and quickly tore off the suit on his body with the other, and then put the suit on Lay the floor.

Rong Bowen, who was powerless to resist, was obediently put on the suit by the man. The man did not leave Rong Bowen's pussy from the beginning to the end, and knelt between Rong Bowen's legs. Rong Bowen's legs were spread wide, and his thighs were pressed On the man's slightly parted thighs, the round and plump buttocks fit tightly between the man's crotch.

Rong Bowen didn't know how lewd his posture was at this time. After the orgasm, his body didn't even bother to move his fingers. He just lay quietly in the navy blue suit, his skin was pink, and his nipples were flat. Standing stiffly, the violent ups and downs of the chest attracted the man's eyes.

The heavy breathing that the man finally calmed down became a little bit heavier. He stretched out his hand and slowly untied the tie wrapped around Rong Bowen's neck. The temperature of his fingertips inadvertently touched Rong Bowen's skin, which became extremely sensitive after orgasm. Magnifying that touch and temperature countless times, Rong Bowen's slender body couldn't help trembling slightly, and a muffled hum came from his throat, and his blindfolded eyes seemed to stare straight at the man through a black cloth.

Throwing the tie aside, the man caressed his blindfolded eyes, caressing the corners of the eyes carefully, but removed the black cloth without impulsiveness, he lowered his body, stared at Rong Bowen, his rough fingertips gently lingered The face slowly slid onto the chest, a little of the semen shot onto the chest was stained and handed to Rong Bowen's lips.

The milky white semen smeared little by little on Rong Bowen's red and swollen lips, "Lick your semen from being fucked by me for the first time."

As if losing self-awareness, Rong Bowen opened his mouth slightly, and softly licked the man's fingertips with the tip of his tongue. The man suddenly felt his fingertips burning, and provocatively smeared his semen on the tip of his tongue.

The strong smell of semen spread in his mouth, Rong Bowen didn't like the taste of semen, his brows were slightly wrinkled, but his body obediently continued to lick the semen on the man's fingertips.

The man was hooked by his soft tongue so that his lower body swelled up. He leaned down and kissed Rong Bowen's semen-stained lips. The huge purple-red cock was pushed into the tight hole at the same time, and the full juice came out.

"Hmm..." Rong Bowen's body was shaking incessantly due to the comfortable wriggling of the intestines that were rubbed violently, and the toes could be clearly seen curled up on the feet wearing socks, and the buttocks embedded in the man's crotch showed a naked blush, plump Her buttocks trembled and trembled when the man fucked her.

The man's kiss was strong and domineering, making people breathless. While kissing, he pulled the last cover on the body, while Rong Bowen subconsciously grabbed the hem of his shirt to prevent the man from tearing it off, protecting his body from His true nakedness was exposed to the man's eyes.

But what can a thin shirt do?

Seeing that Rong Bowen still maintained his stubborn character even though he was sinking into lust, the man just wanted to destroy his last barrier, and opened his fingers one by one, wrapping his slender five fingers with warm palms, the man said softly: "Be obedient, loosen your clothes and grab my hand, I will love you."

love me?

These two words are rarely heard, as if they never existed in the past, making him wonder who would love him.

The man's "I will love you" is undoubtedly the sound of nature. The hot male body covers his body, his chest muscles press his chest, exuding a strong and safe masculine aura, and the smell of sweat and soap on his body is full of excitement. Feel safe.

The body seemed to be in heat again, Rong Bowen gradually loosened the hem of his clothes, greedily took a deep breath to envelop his masculine breath, held the man's hand behind his back, and asked a hoarse voice: "Will you love me?"

"Yes, I will love you." The man replied solemnly, pulling Rong Bowen to sit on his lap.

The man hugged Rong Bowen slowly, his fair and slender body couldn't be hugged enough, he just wanted to turn this man into his blood and bones, but he felt incredible, how could he have such a deep obsession with a person.

The man didn't move, neither did Rong Bowen, but the man's cock was firmly inserted into his body, throbbing like a living thing. The tunnel that had tasted the wonderful taste of the cock tightly tightened the cock, depicting the shape of the ferocious blue veins, Describe the shape of the huge glans and thick stem, the slight creep of the intestinal wall, and the greedy rubbing of the cock.

The brain that had been invaded by the orgasm couldn't remember anything, only the pleasure of the squirming intestinal wall automatically rubbing against the dick, "Move... um..." Rong Bowen implored, twisting his buttocks impatiently.

The man patted Rong Bowen's fleshy buttocks, and ordered: "Take off your clothes and move yourself."

The loud sound of slapping buttocks made Rong Bowen tremble, his buttocks flinched sensitively, and the pussy with the dick inserted shamefully squeezed out the lubricating fluid. It overflowed from the mouth of the bell, looking refreshed.

The instinct of chasing pleasure made Rong Bowen raise his hand and pull the remaining shirt. The shirt that could be easily taken off at ordinary times could not be taken off no matter how hard he pulled it, and even the remaining button could not be undone.

Wanting to take off his clothes and want to be penetrated, Rong Bowen had no choice but to pull the button vigorously, while shaking his hips and waist, and finally undid the button, he moaned and pulled open the placket, letting the shirt slide down his shoulders, not only In front of the man, two extremely pitiful little nipples were exposed, as well as his pure male body.

Pulling off the last sleeve, Rong Bowen hooked his hands around the man's neck, and his buttocks moved up and down, "Ah... ah... so cool... my ass is so cool..."

The man was shaking his cock, kneading the two plump buttocks vigorously with both hands, pulling them to both sides, and said in a rough voice: "The ass in my hand is your ass, you are being fucked by me.